Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2070596
BBS Remake 0.15.44 Release
Windows: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Windows Compressed: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Hi All,

First up sorry about the delay real-life kicking me in the balls as normal :).

Now down to business....

The main purpose of this update is to add in the starter events for some of the bigger storyline which will be updated of the next 2 mini update 0.15.46 / 0.15.48.
The office storyline will be very big so I have spent a lot of time setting up the models and scenes which will play out over the next 2 updates.
The same goes for the college events as there will be a lot of new content and events.

Here is the next release:
  • Ms Anna Last part of the sunbathing
  • Liza start the sunbathing events
  • Office event with Ms Anna and friends
  • Lucy College event with Camila the teacher
  • Lucy College event with Scarlett the cheerleader
What left to do:
  • Liza sunbathing add more events
  • Office add more events to find out what going on in the office
  • Lucy college events.
Technical Changes:
  • fixed some typos.
  • Made some small changes to the UI
  • Added some new music
  • Added hacking stat for the new story-line events
Anyhoo
Zip
Any plans to add the store shoplifting scenes in the future?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Can anyone help me with:

• Ms Anna Last part of the sunbathing?
  • Office event with Ms Anna and friends?
Caro amigo do tufão, esses eventos estão a funcionar bem. No primeiro tens que ter o lubrificante (compra online) e o segundo só fica activo após esse primeiro evento (sunbathing anal) - escritório à hora do almoço em dia de semana

# You need anal lube (online purchase) to finish the scene ( max alcohol content in cocktails). The second one triggers after reaching the end of the first one (sunbathing anal)

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
The game looks great and is honestly better than raincest one in almost every way, hope you dont give up on it as everyone else who tried to re-make it/finish it :LOL:

LundF90

Jul 9, 2022
Is there any chance we can get any path pdf or text so we can see all outcomes , i tried every thing first my saves not working in android , and second , i cant take picture of shop owner , third stuck on liza progress its only i can tan only , there are many , can we get any pdf for saves so that we can see what we miss what we not also after what to do is kinda buggy that didn't show anna washing machine part

Give soma gameplay path or saves or hints. Or fix saves

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any chance we can get any path pdf or text so we can see all outcomes , i tried every thing first my saves not working in android , and second , i cant take picture of shop owner , third stuck on liza progress its only i can tan only , there are many , can we get any pdf for saves so that we can see what we miss what we not also after what to do is kinda buggy that didn't show anna washing machine part

Give soma gameplay path or saves or hints. Or fix saves
Não vejo grande utilidade para um manual.

# I understand your point (a manual would be nice, plz) but I really think it's not an issue here.

First of all, every single event you've mentioned is not finished (wait for the public version: v0.15.50).

Second, the built-in walkthough and gallery already allow you to get a glimpse of all available outcomes.

Again, keep in mind these are test versions. Bite size updates towards the public version. Zip was careful enough to point out the progression of each update (roadmap) so you can be sure you've played it all. It's an unconventional approach, it may feel weird at first but it works great for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyzz

LundF90

Jul 9, 2022
Não vejo grande utilidade para um manual.

# I understand your point (a manual would be nice, plz) but I really think it's not an issue here.

First of all, every single event you've mentioned is not finished (wait for the public version: v0.15.50).

Second, the built-in walkthough and gallery already allow you to get a glimpse of all available outcomes.

Again, keep in mind these are test versions. Bite size updates towards the public version. Zip was careful enough to point out the progression of each update so you can be sure you've played it all. It's an unconventional approach, it may feel weird at first but it works great for me.
I can't see 2 gallary plays. On lucy its kinda stuck 9/11
Also i have hacking lvl 1 but still. Didn't knew when which time i get that

LundF90

Jul 9, 2022
Anna bj scene mission and lucy 2 scenes mission one ropes and one is no idea ,. Its stuck there when mc have video and she need exam paper

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Anna bj scene mission and lucy 2 scenes mission one ropes and one is no idea ,. Its stuck there when mc have video and she need exam paper
Parece tudo bem...

# All your stats seem fine (work in progress). As for the missing scenes, all gallery thumbnails should work fine. The exam paper will be dealt in upcoming updates, as other events mentioned in Zip's roadmap. Your gallery should look like those bellow. To trigger bj scene don't give Ann max alcohol (half - half - a bit more). To trigger Lucy's rape you'll need to always have duct tape with you. Enjoy.

Last edited:

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Complete the Lucy Shower drunk scene. Then go to the college Friday evening and Saturday Late Morning.
I'm pretty sure I have already done it and it was already mentioned that I should visit the college friday evening, but nothing happens at friday evening.

I'll try again though(although I'm not sure it's possible to do that event again).

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure I have already done it and it was already mentioned that I should visit the college friday evening, but nothing happens at friday evening.

I'll try again though(although I'm not sure it's possible to do that event again).
Algo correu mal então...

# Something went wrong somewhow then (cheats? skipping events? idk)... Try the save I leave you with those working and compare the stats... You're must be missing something...

squard

Feb 9, 2020
This game will be updated later.
It's fast now because it's already been made
In the end, it might not be made like the original, or love path might come out.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes