3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Anna bj scene mission and lucy 2 scenes mission one ropes and one is no idea ,. Its stuck there when mc have video and she need exam paper
for anne bj u need 2 hard drink only and 1bit or a medium.
for lucy event try to buy a rope and a duct-tape u need them for game over scene 1 for red dress and 1 for green dress

p.s. i restart and try new game maybe Ziptiefun know but if we buy a camera first lucy have 25 domination
game make u buy again a camera ( i have 4 camera now :))

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
for anne bj u need 2 hard drink only and 1bit or a medium.
for lucy event try to buy a rope and a duct-tape u need them for game over scene 1 for red dress and 1 for green dress

p.s. i restart and try new game maybe Ziptiefun know but if we buy a camera first lucy have 25 domination
game make u buy again a camera ( i have 4 camera now :))
You have to keep buying cameras like you have to keep buying tequilas for the sunbathing scenes?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
wait, so based on the changelog,
basically there's no new scenes here right?
it will be for the next 2 updates coming

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
lucy goes out every tue and friday. help!
i have the camera but I can't complete the task

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
my problem with the game is: The mc looks like, if he gets slapped once by any of the characters in the game, he will be instantly KO and crying, but instead is abusing all of them o_O

Reactions: Kapparot

CaitSith21

Dec 24, 2018
So if i not have by miracle duck tape bought which is one from 20 articles i miss a non repeatable scene or would that have been anyway a game over scene?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
You have to keep buying cameras like you have to keep buying tequilas for the sunbathing scenes?
tommy u need to look on stat for sunbathing scene whit anne need 15 domination on her -
later make cocktail hardx3 -take her behind the house - first time bobby say him need lube-
go in bobby room and buy on pc lube -repeat 3x hard cocktail on sunbathing -bobby do anal whit anne-
event in the office start next day go to sleep -office is open on noon u need to leave house on late morning.

So if i not have by miracle duck tape bought which is one from 20 articles i miss a non repeatable scene or would that have been anyway a game over scene?
i m not sure but 1 is repeatable whit red dress '' lucy drunk 3'' , the first in the game i think not ''lucy drunk 1''
i need to try maybe if u not clean lucy after cum her come in bobby room the day after....

lucy goes out every tue and friday. help!
i have the camera but I can't complete the task
first u need to make 25 domination on lucy -later by the camera - dont do it first u waste money the game make u buy again the camera .
its a bug i send a massage to Ziptiefun if him not know this.

how to stealth full ?
u cant full to 30- max is 28 or 29 -
if u have problem to make up fast try to go on shop-work and click ctrl- make money- buy first breath mints on shop and later shoes-
is easy and fast ( maybe for me i love shoplifters)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
does anyone else have the problem that no event triggers? need to get mom drunk by the pool,.. but thats need more domination... but no event with her or anyone else fires AT ALL..

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes