3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
does anyone else have the problem that no event triggers? need to get mom drunk by the pool,.. but thats need more domination... but no event with her or anyone else fires AT ALL..
we can do laundry event for up domination is repeatable the day is Monday Tuesday Wednesday-
time late morning ( not sure u get 4 or 5 point in domination)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zylanc19

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
we can do laundry event for up domination is repeatable the day is Monday Tuesday Wednesday-
time late morning ( not sure u get 4 or 5 point in domination)
its finally working.... that event didnt fire the first 20 times i tried
but another question how do you increase stealth?
edit: and how do i get him to try learning hacking? the tip says "i should check my pc to learn hacking online" then if you check the pc you get: "nah my wrist hurt i dont want too"

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
how far are you going with this mod,in other words have you taken over production of this game?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
just looked at your projected plans so assume thats a yes,its quite simple:love:(y)

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks you for add anal scene with mom at pool in this new version I am waiting for this anal scene and you finally add it Please add more sleep sex scenes for mom and can you restore the scene from original version where MC spit in his mom's mouth when she passed out in living room?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
its finally working.... that event didnt fire the first 20 times i tried
but another question how do you increase stealth?
edit: and how do i get him to try learning hacking? the tip says "i should check my pc to learn hacking online" then if you check the pc you get: "nah my wrist hurt i dont want too"
is the first part off event college cheerleader- try to go in college saturday late morning -
spying on cheerleadears - bobby get the phone and thing to find a way for hacking-
back in your room u learn from pc lv1 - and wait for next test uptade to use the skill i think

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I think my game is broke. I should give Liza the slutty dress but at that time she is nowhere to find. The cocktails for mom? I don´t get further with her, just every time add a "little bit" Tequila in it, 3 times and thats it. That went now 4 times like that. Study with liza is just sad and doesn´t get up (mood) even when she is lucky and get every time correct answers. I get broke like that.
And why do i always get to my room when i skip time? Thats annoying.
When is the photosession with the store clerk? I got no option for that!

BUT i like that f**ing game and the woman.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
game is missing a audio file

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens/onscreen_prompts.rpy", line 134, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/effects/171653__audionautics__chainsaw-cutting-through-flesh.mp3 '.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes