3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
The main purpose of this update is to add in the starter events for some of the bigger storyline which will be updated of the next 2 mini update 0.15.46 / 0.15.48.
Sounds like scam

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Th
tommy u need to look on stat for sunbathing scene whit anne need 15 domination on her -
later make cocktail hardx3 -take her behind the house - first time bobby say him need lube-
go in bobby room and buy on pc lube -repeat 3x hard cocktail on sunbathing -bobby do anal whit anne-
event in the office start next day go to sleep -office is open on noon u need to leave house on late morning.

i m not sure but 1 is repeatable whit red dress '' lucy drunk 3'' , the first in the game i think not ''lucy drunk 1''
i need to try maybe if u not clean lucy after cum her come in bobby room the day after....

first u need to make 25 domination on lucy -later by the camera - dont do it first u waste money the game make u by again the camera .
its a bug i send a massage to Ziptiefun if him not know this.

u cant full to 30- max is 28 or 29 -
if u have problem to make up fast try to go on shop-work and click ctrl- make money- buy first breath mints on shop and later shoes-
is easy and fast ( maybe for me i love shoplifters)
Thanks, Tony’s.
Sounds like scam
it’s not :)

Reactions: tonyzz

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Sounds like scam
why him get your money???^^ joke

however those who have followed Zietiefun's work for a while
he knows he has drawn up a roadmap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

he decided to release mini testuptade for patreons every 15 days (not for law but to keep the patreons updated) even with unfinished events or bugs (him try to resolve much bug him can).

seen the request of members of f95 also releases them on f95
where he initially wanted to release only complete uptades (e.g. 15.50).

him want to re-work all game and not use other renders.
he will or will not only time will tell.

you are not obliged to change your opinion, but I wanted to give you more information, you can continue to think that it is a scam.

i not think and i hope is not ^^

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Here is Save file for PC compressed version I hack Money and unlocked mom all scenes Put it in saves file folder

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Did you put this file into Save folder?
Porque não pões aqui directamente?

# Why do you use cloud storage - designed for large projects - for such small file (200 KB)? Just attach it directly to the post... F95zone can handle files way bigger than that (up to 7 MB I think).

1-1 : end of 0.15.42
1-2 : end of 0.15.44

Last edited:

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Porque não pões aqui directamente?

# Why do you use cloud storage - designed for large projects - for such small file (200 KB)? Just attach it directly to the post... F95zone can handle files way bigger then that (up to 7 MB I think).

1-1 : end of 0.15.42
1-2 : end of 0.15.44
I am sorry i don't know that

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Win/Linux Compressed:

open your eyes bro...
see the main page...
É um penetra... A intenção dele é outra. Não ligues...

# He's just a crasher spreading links to his own "business"...

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
i couldn't figure out how to trigger the Sunbathing BJ, it's the only scene missing for me, help please !

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes