3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Game full of bugs... unfortunately impossible to play...
It's not even really in beta at this point. It's the dev just forging ahead with the game without a defined release point. We get a little progress at a time, every few weeks versus other games that take months and may not give significantly more content. Most of the "bugs" are just places where that's the end of the content up to that point. They could program in something to make it clearer, but that's time that could be spent coding something sexier. They usually do a good job of telling us what the limits of the current update are. There are true bugs in the game, but that's true for all games, and to a certain extent the dev is using us collectively as testers versus handing it off to a smaller group of people. Bugs get fixed in the next release generally which so far is never more than a few weeks away.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It's not even really in beta at this point. It's the dev just forging ahead with the game without a defined release point. We get a little progress at a time, every few weeks versus other games that take months and may not give significantly more content. Most of the "bugs" are just places where that's the end of the content up to that point. They could program in something to make it clearer, but that's time that could be spent coding something sexier. They usually do a good job of telling us what the limits of the current update are. There are true bugs in the game, but that's true for all games, and to a certain extent the dev is using us collectively as testers versus handing it off to a smaller group of people. Bugs get fixed in the next release generally which so far is never more than a few weeks away.
Ainda perdes tempo com gajos desses...

# Don't waste your time with brats like that...

Reactions: Corambis

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I think zip should improve the animation, it's a bit jerky and not smooth
Once most of the content is completed I will be going back and improving the animations but at the moment the main focus is new content and story-lines.

It can take up to 20 hours to setup and render out a scene with about 200 frames of animation.

For Example:
The below has 204 frames @ 1080p and it took 1 x RTX 3090 and 1 x RTX 3080Ti = 1 hour 20mins to render.
The scene is not prefect but it is just a basic setup.
If I was to do the same with Bobby and Ms Anna it will take longer as I would have to adjust the frames to match there body type etc.

Anyhoo
Zip

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Once most of the content is completed I will be going back and improving the animations but at the moment the main focus is new content and story-lines.

(...)

Anyhoo
Zip
Sim, é isso. Melhorar as animações e dar andamento ao jogo.

# Yeah that's all we want. But spend a bit more time finishing the cliffhangers (RAInces' and yours). Up till now you're just adding to the pile...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Out of curiosity :
Why always put a "title" that is in Portuguese, since it is not what is really "translated" underneath?
Falar directamente à minha gente...

# It's not a title but an opinion easily grasped by native speakers ( it's my personal approach to this forum - many portuguese speaking users here ). All the others get the explanation in english. win win

Reactions: Corambis

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Falar directamente à minha gente...

# It's not a title but an opinion easily grasped by native speakers ( it's my personal approach to this forum - many portuguese speaking users here ). All the others get the explanation in english. win win
Curioso...
Mas porque não (désolé pour la traduction bancale, ça fait plus de 20 ans que je n'ai pas mis les pieds au portugal et jamais au brésil)
(desculpem a tradução chocante, já passaram mais de 20 anos desde que pus os pés em Portugal e nunca no Brasil)

Odd...
But why not (sorry for the lame translation, it's been more than 20 years since I set foot in Portugal and never in Brazil)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Curioso...
Mas porque não (désolé pour la traduction bancale, ça fait plus de 20 ans que je n'ai pas mis les pieds au portugal et jamais au brésil)
(desculpem a tradução chocante, já passaram mais de 20 anos desde que pus os pés em Portugal e nunca no Brasil)

Odd...
But why not (sorry for the lame translation, it's been more than 20 years since I set foot in Portugal and never in Brazil)
Exacto. Porque não...? Tu peux ecrire en français. Tout le monde comprendra.

# Yeah, exactly. Why not...?

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
who has backup 0.15.44 complete please
i re-upload my save file link with unlocked mom all scenes and cheat everything you can download again if you want sorry for others scenes i only play this game for mom scenes but you can easily unlocked sister scenes because i cheated everything

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
je télécharge à nouveau mon lien de fichier de sauvegarde avec maman déverrouillée toutes les scènes et triche tout ce que vous pouvez télécharger à nouveau si vous voulez désolé pour les autres scènes je ne joue à ce jeu que pour les scènes de maman mais vous pouvez facilement déverrouiller les scènes de soeur parce que j'ai tout triché
[/DEVIS]
où est ton téléchargement
i re-upload my save file link with unlocked mom all scenes and cheat everything you can download again if you want sorry for others scenes i only play this game for mom scenes but you can easily unlocked sister scenes because i cheated everything
where is your download

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Why is it called the "Dark Path" when everything leads to a bad end? That doesn't make it different from the original where going overboard also leads to a bad end.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Why is it called the "Dark Path" when everything leads to a bad end? That doesn't make it different from the original where going overboard also leads to a bad end.
Over the next few updates you will understand why I called it "Dark Path" :devilish: :devilish:
Also he dragged his drunk Mum behind the house and fucked her in ass while she was passed out.. not dark enough?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
São quase iguais... Enfim...

# While the original focuses on the never ending foreplay with seldom treats (game over), Zip shows no reluctance to bring all the fun that crosses our minds...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes