3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Over the next few updates you will understand why I called it "Dark Path" :devilish: :devilish:
Also he dragged his drunk Mum behind the house and fucked her in ass while she was passed out.. not dark enough?
São quase iguais... Enfim...

# While the original focuses on the never ending foreplay with seldom treats (game over), Zip shows no reluctance to bring all the fun that crosses our minds...
The current "game overs" make sense. It gives the player a choice, even if it's a bad one for the time. My hope is that as the game progresses and Bobby gains more knowledge and control that his acts will be less likely to end in a game over because he's got something to protect him. Either he's corrupted them enough, is blackmailing them, or has just covered his tracks in some way where it's not an immediate "game over" scenario. There may still be circumstances, but they'll be something that pops up later.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The current "game overs" make sense. It gives the player a choice, even if it's a bad one for the time. My hope is that as the game progresses and Bobby gains more knowledge and control that his acts will be less likely to end in a game over because he's got something to protect him. Either he's corrupted them enough, is blackmailing them, or has just covered his tracks in some way where it's not an immediate "game over" scenario. There may still be circumstances, but they'll be something that pops up later.
Tudo aponta para isso mas há que evitar o bacanal (facil) em familia...

# It's heading that way - Ann's anal in the garden - and it may even surpass our expectations. But again I really hope it doesn't end up as a family fuckfest. It has to be really hard to get some from them. With other girls, anything goes as long as it stays "realistic" or believable...

Last edited:
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Dallocort

Jul 20, 2022
Man! That's what I was lookin for, for a long time! Duct-tape with tied hands! Thanks a lot! But, is it possible to complete Ann's scene in Bobby's room? I mean forced creampie, and maybe even let the player to choose where to cum: inside or outside. When Ann shakes her head, trying to say "No", but Bobby says "Yes" and comes inside. And maybe more forced creampis in general (also may be avoidavle). Thkanks for your job

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I hope Bobby will team up with Anna's boss (maybe not only with him). Not as usual in these games. That would be damn boring.)

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
well here I am going to be some of what I think would look good with liza but also with images and due explanation.

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
1st point bob putting the program that she when she opens any page opens the insesto between brothers and he spies on her with a web cam.
2nd massage in the living room and in the bedroom and to the disguise to rub himself in it.
3rd event of accompanying her in the van to save her from the stalkers, he tries to grope her and she tells him that it is not possible because they are siblings and sends him to sleep in the back.
Keep spying on her watching the incest videos.
get caught under the bed but in a bikini, bob takes advantage of this and rubs himself naked, she pretends to be annoyed but she's already eaten up with corruption from tasting the forbidden.
4th the event repeats itself but with a change now a new friend of bob's will be there, she will sit on the bed playing with him and he will be in a possessive state with her.
In the event he notices that he pays more attention to her friend and even the stalkers no longer take her into account.
5th she in her anger sits down next to bob to play with her like the previous time.
but since he thinks that nothing will happen, he decides to go to the back.
So the new girl says I'll go with you so we'll play a little longer than we should.
6th but she will be cold.
that can be solved with air conditioning.
7th I know it's a lot to ask but the image of the bed can be changed to a bucket truck.
8tvo the next day she will wait for him in the morning without her underwear and tell him you want to do it.
9We would not do the cooking event but including oral.
She angrily says hey you promised you would do it to me.
I see the most feasible route as bribing her is difficult and blackmailing her I see no route but corrupting her I see more coherent.

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
now Ann's turn.
Apparently she doesn't remember the drunken sex, much less the anal sex.
the typical anal sex she's getting used to.
To my way of thinking the office event should have happened.
She still has debts plus the 2 girls' studies.
After this it is logical that she resigns and she has not been the only one with whom the boss has tried to get intimate, so she would have some money but not enough.
I would talk at home that everyone has to collaborate.
Bob would tell her not to worry about her sisters that he will cover the food and school expenses as the man of the house and that she should try to overcome her traumas caused by that guy.
I don't know if it would be possible to open a room in the garden area for yoga.
He will already have access to her room and will tell her that he wants to sleep with her.
The typical sleeping pill, groping and so on.
One day a former co-worker will come in and ask how he is doing.
She will tell him that she is fine but that she still can't get over what happened and that the only one who can get close to her is her son and daughters, but she has no problems with women.
She is going to pay him back some money.
thank you I was needing it.
but how are you supporting the house.
My son is doing it, he says he is the man of the house.
But you are the woman of the house.
Wait, he's my son, I can't be his wife.
Friend I tell you something don't take him wrong he works, he's not ugly and in those shorts he's wearing I wouldn't say he has a small package.
Just at that moment the cashier of the store arrives.
bob you promised me that you would give me a massage and yoga classes we can.
Come on, but you brought clothes for it.
If you want you can watch me change or we can do it naked.
Once my friend she is not old enough for it, I'll leave it up to you that I would also sign up for it.
Ann espiara the massage was for pleasure but not relaxation.
yoga bob rubbing on that body suddenly she gets naked gets on the ball do it bob you want it so do i.
unrestrained sex which Ann starts to masturbate.
hey bob let's live together or is there another woman with whom you have this kind of delicious experience.
Let me think about it.
bob is going to leave us because i'm so wet it's true my body is used to it but i refuse it's my son it's illegal but she said it you're the woman of the house you're acting like it.
bob won't sleep with Ann that night.
The next day he arrives with dinner, but she doesn't drink the wine because she is fast asleep.
He goes to bed and masturbates on Ann's crotch.
She is awake, she pulls down her panties and says penetrate me but on one condition: don't leave our side.
the succulence begins, a thousand and one positions and uncovered lust.

Reactions: JIFU and Teekanne

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I really like the bad endings and "dark" stuff in this game. I just with they showed the "aftermath"(like, bloody gaping assholes and the like).

And I'm still eagerly waiting for the shoplifting scenes. You should take a look at Hack'n Stalk 2 for some ideas(there's a really nice scenario there with the same theme).

Reactions: HUNUTAN

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
this is a personal idea what direction the story should take who is making it we must thank him for taking up an abandoned project and if I will visit the game he recommends

Reactions: Gg Rg and IgorMkg83
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes