3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It is going to be a few days extra as I am adding some extra content to the office scenes as splitting the content and having to wait another 2 weeks would break the flow of the story-line. Also I am having fun writing and rendering the office scenes so I want to keep the mojo going :giggle:
Não gosto... Temos pena mas não gosto mesmo. Divertes-te assim, a perder tempo...

# I don't like it. No other way to put it. You're wasting precious time with bsht (you've done this before - rambling with college scenes, Vicki,...) but, at least, someone is having fun (kept entertained)...

Feb 1, 2020
Não gosto... Temos pena mas não gosto mesmo. Divertes-te assim, a perder tempo...

# I don't like it. No other way to put it. You're wasting precious time with bsht (you've done this before - rambling with college scenes, Vicki,...) but, at least, someone is having fun (kept entertained)...
Let a developer, develop

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
It is going to be a few days extra as I am adding some extra content to the office scenes as splitting the content and having to wait another 2 weeks would break the flow of the story-line. Also I am having fun writing and rendering the office scenes so I want to keep the mojo going :giggle:
full steam ahead.gif

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
when i write if all go smooth ....

I don't mean PCs that explode, catastrophes or anything else, but if we have ziptiefun, him get the inspiration to make or complete an event for his creative satisfaction. because I strongly believe that this is what leads him to create the dark path.

in the future maybe the motivation will change I can't know.
but for now I'm sure it's not the money
just realize his own dark fantasies about this story of bobby.

last pic family :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jenny Stripper.png

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

I don't mean PCs that explode, catastrophes or anything else, but if we have ziptiefun, him get the inspiration to make or complete an event for his creative satisfaction. because I strongly believe that this is what leads him to create the dark path.

last pic family :
View attachment 2098515
Curto à brava esta Jenny mas há algo errado aqui... Tom de pele? Cabelo? Aqui, tal como muitos apontaram, parece-me um pouco mais velha do que devia... É uma questão de afinar qq coisa...

# I really enjoy this model (much better than RAInces' version) but in this picture I'll admit she looks a bit older than she should. Tweaking the skin tone and/or the hairdo should do the trick - very subtle adjustment. (the breasts could be a bit bigger too)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The scene with mom was just bomb .. It seems to me that this scene should have been the final one, since it was she who was the ultimate goal of Bobby and the whole game, due to her impregnability for the lustful protagonist .. For me, all other characters are passing, although very interesting ... I hope that the continuations will not resemble a banal fuck of everyone and everything ... Remembering the original version, it seems to me that the concept of the game is broken and perhaps the script will receive a new narrative, more dynamic and intriguing .. True, what kind of ending will games? In any case, it is necessary to note the work of the creator of this version, the work is at a very good level and interesting. The animation could be smoother, but this is not so important in the overall picture. Thanks for the work, I enjoy playing it..) )

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
The scene with mom was just bomb .. It seems to me that this scene should have been the final one, since it was she who was the ultimate goal of Bobby and the whole game, due to her impregnability for the lustful protagonist .. For me, all other characters are passing, although very interesting ... I hope that the continuations will not resemble a banal fuck of everyone and everything ... Remembering the original version, it seems to me that the concept of the game is broken and perhaps the script will receive a new narrative, more dynamic and intriguing .. True, what kind of ending will games? In any case, it is necessary to note the work of the creator of this version, the work is at a very good level and interesting. The animation could be smoother, but this is not so important in the overall picture. Thanks for the work, I enjoy playing it..) )
The original script was great, but the developer couldn't release enough updates. This one is moving faster so even if it gets abandoned in a year there will probably be a good amount of content.

Reactions: Mego123 and Tikky

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

last pic family :
View attachment 2098515
Curto à brava esta Jenny mas há algo errado aqui... Tom de pele? Cabelo? Aqui, tal como muitos apontaram, parece-me um pouco mais velha do que devia... É uma questão de afinar qq coisa...

# I really enjoy this model (much better than RAInces' version) but in this picture I'll admit she looks a bit older than she should. Tweaking the skin tone and/or the hairdo should do the trick - very subtle adjustment. (the breasts could be a bit bigger too)
I'll echo the sentiment that this is an incredible render, but also the one about her looking too old for the character. I'd guess she's mid-twenties or a touch higher from looking at her, when my impression is that she's maybe 18-20 or so and the baby of the family. I'm not sure if they even mention ages in the game, although I do remember Julia being referred to as a teenager when she's actually the friend of the oldest sister. Or is Liza the oldest? It may be that I have the birth order and ages completely messed up. Obviously, eighteen is the lower limit for ages in Rainces's Patreon-compliant version of the game.

I'd rank Lucy higher than the mom as far as who I see as the ultimate goal in the game. I think that depends on your own personal interests. I know people that love Liza, but to me she's kind of meh since I've seen the same or similar model in very similar stories before. Jenny was ignored by Rainces for too long and then had her model changed, then her story suddenly moved center stage and moved too fast. Hopefully this version of the game builds out her character and relationship a bit more. Again, it comes down to taste, but as much as the model is important to me, I have to feel there's a distinct personality inhabiting it and especially for an incest game that there is that long-term familiarity and family dynamic going on. That's why the cousin didn't interest me too much in the original game; she was just dropped out there and we ended up sleeping with her without any real development.

Reactions: PusiGa and edgaia

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I'll echo the sentiment that this is an incredible render, but also the one about her looking too old for the character. I'd guess she's mid-twenties or a touch higher from looking at her, when my impression is that she's maybe 18-20 or so and the baby of the family. I'm not sure if they even mention ages in the game, although I do remember Julia being referred to as a teenager when she's actually the friend of the oldest sister. Or is Liza the oldest? It may be that I have the birth order and ages completely messed up. Obviously, eighteen is the lower limit for ages in Rainces's Patreon-compliant version of the game.

I'd rank Lucy higher than the mom as far as who I see as the ultimate goal in the game. I think that depends on your own personal interests. I know people that love Liza, but to me she's kind of meh since I've seen the same or similar model in very similar stories before. Jenny was ignored by Rainces for too long and then had her model changed, then her story suddenly moved center stage and moved too fast. Hopefully this version of the game builds out her character and relationship a bit more. Again, it comes down to taste, but as much as the model is important to me, I have to feel there's a distinct personality inhabiting it and especially for an incest game that there is that long-term familiarity and family dynamic going on. That's why the cousin didn't interest me too much in the original game; she was just dropped out there and we ended up sleeping with her without any real development.
Of course, this is a matter of taste and preference. But logically, his sisters are more dissolute and aware of his intentions and you can buy them by setting a price for them, which they don’t really hide .. But mom is another matter, here the question is the degree of taboo in his attitude towards her and the possibility of overcoming it .. IMHO

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes