3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Can I suggest a baton and hand cuffs bent over the desk in the back office event. I know lots of words but BAH CB OV DBO does not really roll off the tongue.

Litterally saw this in life time movie once, so not an original idea by any stretch of imagination.

• Love
Reactions: tonyzz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
no news for date of test-uptade but when we wait i share some of Zietiefun work :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:devilish: :love: :devilish:
View attachment 2113222
Mas estamos à espera disto?

# But... This has very little to do with what we've been expecting from the new BBS versions. We want Lucy, Ann, Liza, Jenny, Julia, Evelyn... We want their stories and cliffhanger events to progress / get some sort of closure. Until then there's absolutely no need for more (unfinished) side stories, new characters,...

Reactions: KurtMons

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
RAInces is long gone, SP is missing in action, OGRey is an urban myth and Zip, as the last man standing, decided to go back to rambling and experimenting as he did a couple of years ago ending having very little to show for. Back to the gloomy days...

Reactions: petarqwer

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Mas estamos à espera disto?

# But... This has very little to do with what we've been expecting from the new BBS versions. We want Lucy, Ann, Liza, Jenny, Julia, Evelyn... We want their stories and cliffhanger events to progress / get some sort of closure. Until then there's absolutely no need for more (unfinished) side stories, new characters,...
lucy photo session intro cheerleader 11.jpg
ziptiefun Work (y)

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 2107945

news :
So it is taking a lot more time but as there is only 2 updates left before 0.15.50 once these 2 updates are out there will be very little content added to 0.15.50 as it is mainly too fix the story-lines and clean up the game.
That is the main reason I am spending a bit more time on these next 2 updates.

So I hope you hang on a bit more and again sorry for the delay.

Anyhoo,
Zip

anne what u do sleeping .... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Bobby coming over to claim what is rightfully his! ;)

Reactions: tonyzz
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes