3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

noob4705

Oct 17, 2022
Hi everyone, i have a couple questions i wish you could help me with, first off i'm playing the android version rn, idk if there's differences but i wanted to make that clear in case there are.

First, when do i give Lucy the green dress? The only moments i currently have with her are when she goes out and comes back, and when i help her study; also i would like to know how i increase domination over her.

Edit: i gave her the dress! And obviously noticed some of the events add domination, but only 2 per scene, is there a better way? also i can't trigger the hj and bj scenes with the green dress, she always wakes up when in the couch.

Also am i doing something wrong or are there no night creeping scenes in this version? Doors are always locked.

I think for now those are my only questions, i think future updates would benefit a lot from adding some "back office" stuff to the shop mini game, especially evelyn, pls, we need evelyn back. Id also like more content with lucy and jenny instead of anna but that's just my personal preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyzz

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone, i have a couple questions i wish you could help me with, first off i'm playing the android version rn, idk if there's differences but i wanted to make that clear in case there are.

First, when do i give Lucy the green dress? The only moments i currently have with her are when she goes out and comes back, and when i help her study; also i would like to know how i increase domination over her.

Also am i doing something wrong or are there no night creeping scenes in this version? Doors are always locked.

I think for now those are my only questions, i think future updates would benefit a lot from adding some "back office" stuff to the shop mini game, especially evelyn, pls, we need evelyn back. Id also like more content with lucy and jenny instead of anna but that's just my personal preference.
i totaly agree whit evelyn :love: but m8 we need too wait for shop back office ^^
here a road map for future uptade , not write on rock but a line from ziptiefun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for domination with lucy get her out on tuesday and friday with money,
I think the best is to have her go to her room later to see her in the evening or in the morning.

when you have more than 25 dominations you can buy the camera (if you do before we have a bug and the game makes you buy again)
with 25 plus and camera you can have a shower event with Lucy.

the last one for the night crawl scene we have to wait, ziptiefun needs to rework all renders

it's a lot of work and he does new events and old events
following his tastes

Reactions: noob4705

noob4705

Oct 17, 2022
i totaly agree whit evelyn :love: but m8 we need too wait for shop back office ^^
here a road map for future uptade , not write on rock but a line from ziptiefun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for domination with lucy get her out on tuesday and friday with money,
I think the best is to have her go to her room later to see her in the evening or in the morning.

when you have more than 25 dominations you can buy the camera (if you do before we have a bug and the game makes you buy again)
with 25 plus and camera you can have a shower event with Lucy.

the last one for the night crawl scene we have to wait, ziptiefun needs to rework all renders

it's a lot of work and he does new events and old events
following his tastes
Thanks for the help good sir! And hey for the updates as long as he stays interested, i'll patiently wait for new content with the amazing animations he has demonstrated (specially in that shower scene, Lucy definitely best girl :sneaky:)

Reactions: Alabamajames123

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
mom bedroom tried after work 03.png

news :
So it is taking a lot more time but as there is only 2 updates left before 0.15.50 once these 2 updates are out there will be very little content added to 0.15.50 as it is mainly too fix the story-lines and clean up the game.
That is the main reason I am spending a bit more time on these next 2 updates.

So I hope you hang on a bit more and again sorry for the delay.

Anyhoo,
Zip

anne what u do sleeping .... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Nada disso. Mais Lucy (e Julia)

# We need more Lucy and Julia
Amen. To me Lucy is the end goal. And Julia is the rare non-incest character that appeals to me even more than some of the incestual ones. She's both the MCs antagonist and love interest. A lot of games like this throw a male character into the villain role, but when you have competition like Julia, you still kind of win when she's screwing your love interests, plus you get her as a bonus.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes