3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Over the next few updates you will understand why I called it "Dark Path" :devilish: :devilish:
Also he dragged his drunk Mum behind the house and fucked her in ass while she was passed out.. not dark enough?
Ok so after like 20 TRASh junk Scenes work and dev time wasted on doing THOSE BAD ENDs ? what no add anything to anything , if it was put to vote people , should like for the plot to continue amd develope forward ,NO 20 BAD ENDS ,

so 2 years more for those 2 updates, and 2 years more for something real to hapen nice nice, come down to earth dude

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Ok so after like 20 TRASh junk Scenes work and dev time wasted on doing THOSE BAD ENDs ? what no add anything to anything , if it was put to vote people , should like for the plot to continue amd develope forward ,NO 20 BAD ENDS ,

so 2 years more for those 2 updates, and 2 years more for something real to hapen nice nice, come down to earth dude
hahaha (sorry for this)
u go around to say shit this shit that ... and put matrix all around or spam some
dude wake up or dude come to reality..... (y)

try a dude we are here for u ...u not alone...hahahaah

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
well here i send you some pictures of characters that i would like to see in bobby saga dark please make constructive and supportive criticism not destructive not forget that this project was abandoned thanks.
someone like that I would like to see as Ann's rival 91
someone like that I would like to see as Jenny rival 92
someone like that I would like to see as liza rival 93
someone like that I would like to see as Lucy rival 94 and 95
or also include some asian or african american girls or maybe a european or russian one this is an idea i know that one thing is to say it and another very different is to translate it and develop it excuse me my english is not very good

Last edited:

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
I put as an example summertime is a game that I love the bad thing is now having to wait for an update spring 2023 here the friend is doing it as soon as possible and if you do not like do not play and try to create things to your liking if you see it easy and this is for the one who gets to him

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
hahaha (sorry for this)
u go around to say shit this shit that ... and put matrix all around or spam some
dude wake up or dude come to reality..... (y)

try a dude we are here for u ...u not alone...hahahaah
Deixa o troll falar aqui que em casa a mulher não deixa...

# Leave him alone... He'll go away. When someone is this frustated with life, it's better to vent it off here than on his wife....

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
well here i send you some pictures of characters that i would like to see in bobby saga dark please make constructive and supportive criticism not destructive not forget that this project was abandoned thanks.
someone like that I would like to see as Ann's rival 91
someone like that I would like to see as Jenny rival 92
someone like that I would like to see as liza rival 93
someone like that I would like to see as Lucy rival 94 and 95
or also include some asian or african american girls or maybe a european or russian one this is an idea i know that one thing is to say it and another very different is to translate it and develop it excuse me my english is not very good
Achas mesmo que ele vai olhar para alguma coisa que deixaste?

# Everybody has his own vision for the game. Do you really think he'll follow or even look at all that? His mind about the game is already made up. All you can do is to give little suggestions/ pointers to stuff you believe could be improved. If you really want that much just start learning DAZ and Ren'Py.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
can we actually progress on the exam event? I cannot do anything at the school after talking to the janitor

Zackhan002

Jan 17, 2021

lol why u hating so much lol

ohall

Aug 13, 2019
apparently, you are the chosen one...summer p has fallen off the planet and i dont like excuses if there is no word by her camp when you release the next update ill tac her subscription money to you

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes