3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
1. Liza progress 12/15, Lucy 6/8.. Is it the end for now or I skip something? I think I have tried everything already :confused:
2. Also don't figure out about new mom's scene in laundry. Where is it?
3. Then after mom's office store started appearing message right after night (every time): time to bed... and then promt: "Nah just go to sleep". Seems to be a bug.
4. New car's image doesn't match its thumbnail on a map :)
Guys, help me with the 1 clause. Am I right that that there no progress after Liza 12/15 and Lucy 6/8? Or I can archive 15/15 and 8/8 somehow?

XBurkeX

Dec 20, 2021
First of all I'm not your boy... I have boots older than you kiddo, and if you see any boys around here how about you huff and puff and blow them up man size eh?

Second of all, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. People who can't grasp such a simple concept are the very reason we have "Do not drink!" warnings on bottles of bleach.
lol did you just go into a tirade about how easy it is to find a save file... when there isn't one? xD
New update has been out 2 days, going through the last 2 days of posts, there is nada. Only save files are from before 4888 xD

That being said, anyone else have the problem where Liza is showing 7/7 instead of #/15? I'm assuming that's why It's not letting me progress.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
This event is at the start of the game as I updated the old images and made some changes to the starting story. So I would recommend restarting.
You've gotten annoying with the redoing of the early game segments, at least try to do them all in one update because we're kind of tired of restarting the game repeatedly for stuff that often isn't worth it.

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
lol did you just go into a tirade about how easy it is to find a save file... when there isn't one? xD
New update has been out 2 days, going through the last 2 days of posts, there is nada. Only save files are from before 4888 xD

That being said, anyone else have the problem where Liza is showing 7/7 instead of #/15? I'm assuming that's why It's not letting me progress.
I was talking about story progress, not the images in the galary.

XBurkeX

Dec 20, 2021
Idk, I just know I'm missing at least 5 scenes with Liza. since there's people saying they're at 12/15 with liza. My game refuses to even show anything other than 7/7. I just zoomed through 3 months of time just in case lol I got Liza's friend to show up, talk about pretending to be Bobby's GF at a party... Then nothin.

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
Well, game continue to disappointing. TODO list, still just for appearance’s sake. Lack of new content in any update. Why It's still have 3.5 rating...
Because that's easier than making new content hahaha. Zip is just milking LOL. less than one minute update in 2 to 4 weeks. That's shit haha. At least rainces is back. I just don't know until when.

Reactions: yrban7477

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Idk, I just know I'm missing at least 5 scenes with Liza. since there's people saying they're at 12/15 with liza. My game refuses to even show anything other than 7/7. I just zoomed through 3 months of time just in case lol I got Liza's friend to show up, talk about pretending to be Bobby's GF at a party... Then nothin.
I's wrong there is only 7 defined by the dev
$ mom_photos_count_max=14
$ liza_photos_count_max=7
$ lucy_photos_count_max=13
$ jenny_photos_count_max=7
$ bobby_photos_count_max=7
$ amelia_photos_count_max=2

Reactions: jirfjaerjaw

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Tell us where it is ma boy =) you will make us happy

Ele deve estar a referir-se a isto:

# He's probably talking about this: gallery unlocker. While very useful, it's not what you've been looking for and quite useless to play the changes.

Quite frankly I don't see the point of a save for these last couple of updates because most changes were quite close to the beginning of the game. What's the point of finishing it at this stage when all you do is wallowing in the old stuff again and again? Annoying right? But it's supposed to be like this for one more update and then back on track...

Progression stats will be out of wack for the test versions so don't pay that much attention to them for the time being...

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I's wrong there is only 7 defined by the dev
$ mom_photos_count_max=14
$ liza_photos_count_max=7
$ lucy_photos_count_max=13
$ jenny_photos_count_max=7
$ bobby_photos_count_max=7
$ amelia_photos_count_max=2
The extra scenes are in the image folder but I can't trigger them in my playthrough.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I love animations and the ideo of game :love: But there is some grinding content, also I kind of normal hint system. If I have completed some scene, why hints are shown anyway. Some hints show that wait for update, some not. Some common aproach could be chosen for all of them :)

Reactions: Alphamale2467

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Someone said earlier that its just a few scenes added to the existing event to make it a bit longer.
That might have been me, but after looking at the images it is a rework of Ann falling in the laundry room (after you lift her skirt), it looks like part two will be another rape scene since she seems to have knocked herself out leaving you to feel her up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
So does this game add on top of original game or take another direction

If it adds on top of original then how far till the original game is covered?

Also is it better to play original or this?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes