3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
Why is there only content for liza? She is perhaps the most fucked model in the history of this web, she is in like 6 different games lol

Even raincess came back and it was with only content for liza U_U

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Anyone know how to trigger Ms Anna Laundry event part 2?
All I'm getting is the first event where she is stuck in the dryer on Mon/Tues/Weds in the Late Morning period.

Reactions: logan2k

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Save file plz
OMFG What is so fucking hard about typing the word Save into the search box and looking for results while in this thread?!?

But rather than doing that, you people just mindlessly keep asking time and time again like you'll have more luck getting results than the five clueless people who asked the same damned thing on the previous page.

I know I'm coming across as harsh but the latest save file is posted already (along with a gallery unlocker) and it comes up with a simple search... along with the 13 pages of posts from lazy people spamming a request for it.

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021
Some of you with your conspiracies, it's truly bizarre.

In my opinion we should try to keep the games and talk about them in their separate threads.
Not only out of respect for the Devs but it can be confusing for new fans.
I'm not saying we shouldn't link someone to the other games or act as if they don't exist.
But the focus of each individual thread should be the individual game.
Some newbies is bizarre too

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I think if all these guys combine their efforts and just modded the main game, you fans might have one decent game worth playing.

Reactions: titit

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
OMFG What is so fucking hard about typing the word Save into the search box and looking for results while in this thread?!?

But rather than doing that, you people just mindlessly keep asking time and time again like you'll have more luck getting results than the five clueless people who asked the same damned thing on the previous page.

I know I'm coming across as harsh but the latest save file is posted already (along with a gallery unlocker) and it comes up with a simple search... along with the 13 pages of posts from lazy people spamming a request for it.
Tell us where it is ma boy =) you will make us happy

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Tell us where it is ma boy =) you will make us happy
First of all I'm not your boy... I have boots older than you kiddo, and if you see any boys around here how about you huff and puff and blow them up man size eh?

Second of all, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. People who can't grasp such a simple concept are the very reason we have "Do not drink!" warnings on bottles of bleach.

Reactions: Makwaya
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes