3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It is a dream sequence once you visit Ms Anna Office. The dream takes place in the office from Rainces version but Bobby has more fun ;) It will be added to the game in the next few days as it needed a bit more of a polish.
Cenas muito fixes mas tenta por o jogo no trilho certo...

# Hey zip, some of your new scenes are really good but this whole "play from the beginning" thing is ruining it for me. I get to enjoy your stuff then all of a sudden I stumble upon the old stuff or old grinding and that's such a nuissance. I believe it's time you put this game on track and start delivering significant updates that unfold where the previous version left off ( at the end of the game ). Always finishing on that note: new content, new story events, new possibilities.

Last edited:
May 5, 2023
What has been changed:

• Liza new shower scene (If you have unlocked the old version you can see the new one.)
  • Liza night visit to check her phone.
  • Talk to liza after party and quick visit with Ms. Anna
  • Visit Liza in her room after party.
  • Visit Liza in her room after party - Game Over
  • Lucy exam study when you first talk to her
  • Lucy exam study helping her ( will be continue in next update )
  • Ms Anna Laundry event part 2
Will be added in a few days

• Lucy exam study helping her
  • Ms Anna Office nightmare ( Needing some extra polish)
Anyhoo,
Zip

ms anna laundry 2 ...ms anna laundry 2 :love::love::love:

nu him posted the correct link :p:D
What happens in the laundry scene part 2 ? I have nothing, he just touches her ass & scene ends! Do i have the right version ?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone can give the correct links of the update?
As Ma5k posted earlier: . Compressed version only. But i don't know for sure, i opened it and didn't see any new content in the gallery.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As Ma5k posted earlier: Mega. Compressed version only. But i don't know for sure, i opened it and didn't see any new content in the gallery.
I don't expect notable changes in a 0.0.0003 progression... those kinds of changes are usually limited to minor bug fixs/typos.
I wouldn't expect a story progression in anything that doesn't increase in the second set of numbers (0.15.#)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I don't expect notable changes in a 0.0.0003 progression... those kinds of changes are usually limited to minor bug fixs/typos.
I wouldn't expect a story progression in anything that doesn't increase in the second set of numbers (0.15.#)
Oh, OK.

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
1. Liza progress 12/15, Lucy 6/8.. Is it the end for now or I skip something? I think I have tried everything already :confused:
2. Also don't figure out about new mom's scene in laundry. Where is it?
3. Then after mom's office store started appearing message right after night (every time): time to bed... and then promt: "Nah just go to sleep". Seems to be a bug.
4. New car's image doesn't match its thumbnail on a map :)

Reactions: Icededo and Envoye
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes