3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Hey Folks,

Back from my holidays and getting back to finishing of the update.... Yes I know ""WHERE IS THE UPDATE!!!" It just been soooo slow as with the increase image quality it take more time to adjust and render out ... but it is well worth it.

As I am just back I will need another week to finish up and release. Most of the work over the last few weeks was fixing the lighting and getting the clothes to look right in the scenes. And I know most don't care about the image quality just wanna have fun with the girls but for me it is a bug bear which I need to itch...

I have changed Evelyn hair as it just did not look right during rendering, so now she is a red head :).

Anyhoo just a quick update to show I still alive etc etc....

Zip

^^ hi to all guys ^^
i m back to home :D my lovely pc :p
we have ( for me a big big problem ) Zip have change evelyn hair (i realy dont like new style)
Evelyn and Ms Anna first meeting 00.png .... here can see the old version preview_07.jpg
the patreon ( me too) have asked to change the new hair color and zip have make a poll whit 4 choise.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
^^ hi to all guys ^^
we have ( for me a big big problem ) Zip have change evelyn hair (i realy dont like new style)
View attachment 3023424 .... here can see the old version View attachment 3023429
the patreon ( me too) have asked to change the new hair color and zip have make a poll whit 4 choise.
São ambos muito maus...

# They're both quite bad but yeah the latest is worse... Original Evelyn was perfect.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hey Folks,

Back from my holidays and getting back to finishing of the update.... Yes I know ""WHERE IS THE UPDATE!!!" It just been soooo slow as with the increase image quality it take more time to adjust and render out ... but it is well worth it.

As I am just back I will need another week to finish up and release. Most of the work over the last few weeks was fixing the lighting and getting the clothes to look right in the scenes. And I know most don't care about the image quality just wanna have fun with the girls but for me it is a bug bear which I need to itch...

I have changed Evelyn hair as it just did not look right during rendering, so now she is a red head :).

Zip

^^ hi to all guys ^^
View attachment 3023424 .... here can see the old version View attachment 3023429
You have a ginger in your signature, but you don't like red heads?:ROFLMAO:

The red curly hair doesn't look like it's a wig where as the black hair version looks a bit off. So I can see where he's coming from, but going to a curly ginger is not the solution!

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
You have a ginger in your signature, but you don't like red heads?:ROFLMAO:

The red curly hair doesn't look like it's a wig where as the black hair version looks a bit off. So I can see where he's coming from, but going to a curly ginger is not the solution!
yes you are right :)
but more than the color it's the hair cut that I can't stand ^^

now for the hair cut is 2th choise for the color the black one is last on the poll for now (y)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey Folks,

Zip

^^ hi to all guys ^^
They both loook terrible IMO. TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
This dev has no idea how to develop game if he focus on unimportant details.
it seems to be more of a reason to postpone the update again, of course for the patrons... anyway only patrons like Bozo, would easily accept these excuses... and here it doesn't even matter... very likely even there is nothing very consistent like an update and he just tries to postpone it...again, as in the last weeks

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
This dev has no idea how to develop game if he focus on unimportant details.
Nesta não estou contigo...

# I could easily agree with you but in this case details matter. The hair piece is crucial for the model to look good ( just like in real life ). And looks is one of the "few" strong points RA's original game had so...

( Zip, good friend, keep trying different ones till perfect match... )

Last edited:
Reactions: HUNUTAN and jktugg

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
it seems to be more of a reason to postpone the update again, of course for the patrons... anyway only patrons like Bozo, would easily accept these excuses... and here it doesn't even matter... very likely even there is nothing very consistent like an update and he just tries to postpone it...again, as in the last weeks
Não me parece...

# I don't think this is the case here. He'd definitely want to present the best version of her if he could... He's struggling with it, like he does with some animations.

It's a process.

There's nothing wrong with that (trial and error). He only "crosses the line" when he tries to polish something already perfect.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Não me parece...

# I don't think this is the case here. He'd definitely want to present the best version of her if he could... He's struggling with it, like he does with some animations.

It's a process.

There's nothing wrong with that (trial and error). He only "crosses the line" when he tries to polish something already perfect.
You are only partially right! There is only one continuous error with him, if you were to look at how the process goes since the last update, there are only cycles of weekend announcements that immediately now he will post something, and after that he will throw something late in the middle of the week, i.e. 1 or 2 pictures at best. It doesn't matter much to me now, definitely these are just explanations for the patrons, here he doesn't even bother to justify himself. I hope I'm wrong, but my opinion is that for various reasons (such as lack of time for this game and other more pressing needs...) he no longer has the ability to develop the game and is at a standstill in continuing the story (with the renderings still work somehow...). This can also be seen in retrospect when he was only able to make small image changes to some old segments, without evolving in any way with the segments that should have continued (”when he tries to polish something already perfect.”).
PS. This is to give the pumpkin hitter some more work...

Last edited:

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Nesta não estou contigo...

# I could easily agree with you but in this case details matter. The hair piece is crucial for the model to look good ( just like in real life ). And looks is one of the "few" strong points RA's original game had so...

( Zip, good friend, keep trying different ones till perfect match... )
I'm not criticizing the hairstyle. I agree that the face and character are the most important, but the dev wrote 'fixing the lighting and getting the clothes to look right in the scenes'. I know from experience that rendering lighting is the most time-consuming and can take forever. Dev himself admitted that he can only render a few images a day. For me it makes absolutely no sense considering the effect. Sure, it looks better, but it can always be even better at the cost of longer rendering, and that's probably what the dev is trying to achieve.

Reactions: rdmsvg and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You are only partially right! There is only one continuous error with him, if you were to look at how the process goes since the last update, there are only cycles of weekend announcements that immediately now he will post something, and after that he will throw something late in the middle of the week, i.e. 1 or 2 pictures at best. It doesn't matter much to me now, definitely these are just explanations for the patrons, here he doesn't even bother to justify himself. I hope I'm wrong, but my opinion is that for various reasons (such as lack of time for this game and other more pressing needs...) he no longer has the ability to develop the game and is at a standstill in continuing the story (with the renderings still work somehow...). This can also be seen in retrospect when he was only able to make small image changes to some old segments, without evolving in any way with the segments that should have continued (”when he tries to polish something already perfect.”).
PS. This is to give the pumpkin hitter some more work...
Aceito isso mas o que é que tem a ver...?

# I've never looked at it that way but it makes sense:

- he may be finding it hard to make some room in his tight schedule (for personal, professional reasons or otherwise) so he makes small tweaks to show some progress and this has been happening for quite a while (keeping them entertained...).

But here's how I see it:

- he's finally making good money from it so he's trying to make it his own (remaking and upgrading RA scenes) - which takes a lot of time and still no progress.

- He's still struggling with his rendering skills (bad hair pieces, animations,...) but he wants it to look really good (retouching).

- He's short on time so his goals list will take a while to be completed - quite a while...

( still, reliability is important and he should make an effort to keep his word... )

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm not criticizing the hairstyle. I agree that the face and character are the most important, but the dev wrote 'fixing the lighting and getting the clothes to look right in the scenes'. I know from experience that rendering lighting is the most time-consuming and can take forever. Dev himself admitted that he can only render a few images a day. For me it makes absolutely no sense considering the effect. Sure, it looks better, but it can always be even better at the cost of longer rendering, and that's probably what the dev is trying to achieve.
Sim estou contigo

# I'm with you on that one. A decent lighting (default,...) will do. Story progression is way more important.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes