3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It can be assumed that all the characters and images do not originate from the developer. This was already the case before Zip renamed himself for the fourth time… previously Axe… previously known as RAinces. The main game dates back to 2015. We are soon approaching 2024, almost the near 10-year anniversary. The issue is not the 10-year wait or even a 15-year wait for the game to be completed… but rather the recurring lies from RAinces. Promising and telling stories to collect money and ultimately delivering nothing. This has been going on for almost 10 years now. Instead of simply making an announcement when he is finished, he prefers to make 10 announcements and excuses without presenting anything. In my opinion, RAinces/ Axe/ Zip does not produce the images themselves, but rather someone else does… and new images are only provided when RAinces pays for them. He handles the implementation, but someone else creates the images. That's why he makes promises but then fails to pay, resulting in his manufacturer not delivering.

In essence, only those who have been paying for the service for 10 years and have seen little new content have a reason to be upset. Nothing is ever completed… is just hinted at, giving the player hope that there is more to come.
You confound the lies of RAInces with the lies of Zip! even though there are some similarities, like almost all of the gameplay Zip took from Rain, it's clear that Zip is a different guy, there's a different style, a less inspired story, etc.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If you look carefully at all of his messages, including the last one, the same message is repeated, meaning that you wait a few more days (actually another week! at least) when he eventually comes back with the same reworded but essentially the same message
Não digo que não...

# It makes sense but I still believe it's in your head (no offense). I hope not. Time will tell...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS IS...

THE DEV UPDATES THE GAME.
THE SAME PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DEV.
THE DEV GIVES A STATUS UPDATE.

TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE....

View attachment 3040716
Até tinha piada se fosse completamente verdade....

# There's some truth in that unreasonable post - people (me included) do complain a lot, sometimes unfairly. I agree with you on that quite easily. Sure.

But let's be honest here:

* Most of that same people praise him too when he releases good stuff and most really appreciate him for being the only one still powering through.

* In your opinion Zip is free to make the game however/whenever... And you're not wrong. If there were more devs working on BBS and delivering, things probably would be quieter. But there's no one else and frequent postponing and stranding (it's taking years to get nowhere) surely annoys people.

* Furthermore, Zip's audience is RA's audience, so when expectations are not met or the possibility of revisiting (RA's) same old milking seems high, bashing is on the way. This is a forum...

(Solution: Zip should keep communicating (pics and reports) but never promising a release time frame - he should set deadlines for himself though if possible. Imo he should also focus more on content creation and less on "game" polishing)

Last edited:

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Até tinha piada se fosse completamente verdade....

# There's some truth in that unreasonable post - people (me included) do complain a lot, sometimes unfairly. I agree with you on that quite easily. Sure.

But let's be honest here:

* Most of that same people praise him too when he releases good stuff and most really appreciate him for being the only one still powering through.

* In your opinion Zip is free to make the game however/whenever... And you're not wrong. If there were more devs working on BBS and delivering, things probably would be quieter. But there's no one else and frequent postponing and stranding (it's taking years to get nowhere) surely annoys people.

* Furthermore, Zip's audience is RA's audience, so when expectations are not met or the potential of revisiting the RA milking seems high, bashing is on the way. This is a forum...

(Solution: Zip should keep communicating (pics and reports) but never promising a release time frame - he should set for himself deadlines though if possible. Imo he should also focus more on content creation and less on "game" polishing)
Not only that, many different BBS's have already been released. And they are updated all the time. The plot is also progressing in them. And here only polishing the old and no continuation of the plot. Just promises and nothing more, 13-15 months.....

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
(...) a less inspired story, etc.
Mesmo

# Yeah Zip is more concerned in filling the void of sex left by RA* rather than building a good story or providing nice fun events buildup

( * before the polishing interregnum...)

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
You confound the lies of RAInces with the lies of Zip! even though there are some similarities, like almost all of the gameplay Zip took from Rain, it's clear that Zip is a different guy, there's a different style, a less inspired story, etc.
Do you know the first version from 2015? Then you surely know that the design changed every few years… logically after 9 years… of course, the developer also understands what his customers wanted in the last 9 years. That's exactly what the programmer is playing with… it is now possible to do more evil things… that is due to the influence of games that have been released in recent years… In fact, Zip - RAinces. When Zip was still called Axe and released the first version of his game, everywhere, exclusively RAinces was linked, only RAinces Patreon in the game. Someone spends weeks building new gameplay and doesn't put their name on it? Hmm, questionable. Back when RAinces was online for the last time, Zip was born… RAinces was online again by then but not for over a year and on the last online day, Zip was registered anew. Both were always on vacation at the same time… both tell the same lies… both build the game… where things are hinted at but never reached… that's why the game has many fans. Minimal effort with maximum payment. Where RAinces lives, the profit is more than a month's rent. In addition to his regular job. He only released one major update in the last 9 years. If you understand how DAZ works and how quickly supercomputers can now generate images, that you can also simply rent supercomputers… that a new image can be created within 5 minutes with some practice. Maximum 10 minutes for an image if it's the same scene. You just move the person within the scene. New position and done. The work is always only for the first image of the scene. The animations were always very simple. I can do that for you with AI in 15 minutes.

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
Do you know the first version from 2015? Then you surely know that the design changed every few years… logically after 9 years… of course, the developer also understands what his customers wanted in the last 9 years. That's exactly what the programmer is playing with… it is now possible to do more evil things… that is due to the influence of games that have been released in recent years… In fact, Zip - RAinces. When Zip was still called Axe and released the first version of his game, everywhere, exclusively RAinces was linked, only RAinces Patreon in the game. Someone spends weeks building new gameplay and doesn't put their name on it? Hmm, questionable. Back when RAinces was online for the last time, Zip was born… RAinces was online again by then but not for over a year and on the last online day, Zip was registered anew. Both were always on vacation at the same time… both tell the same lies… both build the game… where things are hinted at but never reached… that's why the game has many fans. Minimal effort with maximum payment. Where RAinces lives, the profit is more than a month's rent. In addition to his regular job. He only released one major update in the last 9 years. If you understand how DAZ works and how quickly supercomputers can now generate images, that you can also simply rent supercomputers… that a new image can be created within 5 minutes with some practice. Maximum 10 minutes for an image if it's the same scene. You just move the person within the scene. New position and done. The work is always only for the first image of the scene. The animations were always very simple. I can do that for you with AI in 15 minutes.
I agree with every word you say - 100%. I saw similar parallels in what was happening.

Reactions: yrban7477

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Não sei...

# You may be on to something here but nobody's sure:

- I do suspect Zip and RA are the same person but can we tell for sure? ( if he can't/doesn't want to finish the original game, why bother creating a totally different persona/artwork? Multiple streams? idk). He'd be more effective working harder on the original

- In Axeman's early versions only RA's Patreon appeared probably because all its material was RA's. Once he started adding his own he's put his own link (of another game of his).

- As for DAZ and supercomputers ( render farms ), has anyone tried it? Is it worth it (cost wise)? I'd be reluctant myself... A decent pc would take a bit longer but it'd do the job.

(rendering with AI) If you or anyone else are that skilled plz consider making a BBS version yourselves. The fans will follow. The demand is there, all you need is to supply...

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkathon and Qalx
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes