3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Manda f*der isso... Muita Lucy e Julia

# F*ck all those. Loads of Lucy and Julia plz (disco, deal, truth or dare,...). If I could I'd make a game with only those two making out and licking each other...
Last year likewise he had a entire schedule for the ”development” of the game and as well nobody saw until today the famous ” Public release 0.15.50” which he announced then...

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Last year likewise he had a entire schedule for the ”development” of the game and as well nobody saw until today the famous ” Public release 0.15.50” which he announced then...
Já sabiamos que ia levar tempo...

# We all knew it'd take some time to go through that list. But there are a few updates in between so they should be fun...

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Já sabiamos que ia levar tempo...

# We all knew it'd take some time to go through that list. But there are a few updates in between so they should be fun...
Maybe you forgot, that update was announced as very immediate by him last year, that's the ridiculousness of his announcements! Like the last announcement, which is actually just another disguised attempt to delay and fool its patrons, that those from F95 already don't even matter anymore...

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
TBH , I’m not that invested in this version of BBS . It’s a far cry from the original and doesnt have the same feels.

the original Bobby fought tooth and nail for every inch of progress with the girls and they reacted as realistically as possible being his sisters.

this Bobby feels like the types where the girls eventual fall for him , but the original there was no chance. You were essentially watching a kid‘s story heading towards being disowned by his family. This one heads towards a harem.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
I liked the concept of the bad endings and how they were done. IMO could have been labelled "Bad Ending" or "Darkest Path" or something instead of "Game Over" though, since you can just continue the main stories after.
Definitely not the same vibe as the OG Bobby, may he Rest In Peace forever I wont go there again :HideThePain:
At the risk of triggering more memes I will say "time will tell" if this becomes a harem, or maybe something with "Not Bad Endings" for the ladies :p

Reactions: Don202

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe you forgot, that update was announced as very immediate by him last year, that's the ridiculousness of his announcements! Like the last announcement, which is actually just another disguised attempt to delay and fool its patrons, that those from F95 already don't even matter anymore...
Eu não me esqueci...

# Yeah it was announced for quite a while but I don't recall seeing any deadlines there (0.15.50 report was an ambitious blueprint of things to come, just that).

And even if there were (deadlines) and already overdue: we know quite well going through that list is quite cumbersome and it'll take a lot of time. That's not the problem. The in between updates should fill the gap.

The problem is leading people on like RA used to do. I agree with that. But can you really tell that's his intent? What if he's just falling behind on it, as he always does...?

( I'm not defending him. He should keep his word. What's the point of all that communication and reports if he keeps leaving people hanging? Still I'm not convinced of your theory (milking), but it sure makes sense )

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Eu não me esqueci...

# Yeah it was announced for quite a while but I don't recall seeing any deadlines there (0.15.50 report was an ambitious blueprint of things to come, just that).

And even if there were (deadlines) and already overdue: we know quite well going through that list is quite cumbersome and it'll take a lot of time. That's not the problem. The in between updates should fill the gap.

The problem is leading people on like RA used to do. I agree with that. But can you really tell that's his intent? What if he's just falling behind on it, as he always does...?

( I'm not defending him. He should keep his word. What's the point of all that communication and reports if he keeps leaving people hanging? Still I'm not convinced of your theory (milking), but it sure makes sense )
You are wrong. I don't care about his milking process (that's a problem for patrons like big chief Face Hitter), my only interest in him is his method of constantly avoiding his self-proclaimed terms. And I can only see that there is a real cycle in this approach!

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone remember the name of the dev that made to original bad Bobby. Even before axeman ‘ s remake.

was it also axeman , or a different dev ?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You are wrong. I don't care about his milking process (that's a problem for patrons like big chief Face Hitter), my only interest in him is his method of constantly avoiding his self-proclaimed terms. And I can only see that there is a real cycle in this approach!
Se é intencional....

# If it's intentional as you claim, it's milking (whether you're a patron or not. it doesn't matter)...

You believe it's intentional (what's the intention then?), I believe it's his m.o. (things always go out of hand when he's about to release something because he's not consistent, he rambles a lot, he polishes a lot, he pivots a lot,... ).

We do agree in one thing: this keeps happening time and time again.

Reactions: tonyzz and rdmsvg
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes