3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Ms Anna não deve ser o foco do jogo quando há outras bem mais gostosas...

# I think you're missing an h there in "whithout"
whithouth ?
hwhithout ?
whithouht?
:ROFLMAO: Just kidding... (respect :p)

I really don't think we should focus so much on MS Ann when there are chicks there a lot hotter than her...
We’ll then how about Ms Anna and some hot chicks together? :p

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
It was the last month I supported him.
I don't know what you're wondering about, it must be like the commandments of the creators of games for adults
1 promises I will never keep
2 I will never deliver it on the indicated dates
3 I will suck from the jar to infinity and beyond
4 I will release updates in 2 minutes
5 replay the game at least 10 times continue withdrawing money
6 will start the game again without their guards helping them, it seems like I did something that lasted 10 minutes game

and I don't remember the other commandments, something like that is a bit green

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
I don't know what you're wondering about, it must be like the commandments of the creators of games for adults
1 promises I will never keep
2 I will never deliver it on the indicated dates
3 I will suck from the jar to infinity and beyond
4 I will release updates in 2 minutes
5 replay the game at least 10 times continue withdrawing money
6 will start the game again without their guards helping them, it seems like I did something that lasted 10 minutes game

and I don't remember the other commandments, something like that is a bit green
For me 5$ - 2 cups of coffee) And yes, you are right.the update is already ready.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
For me 5$ - 2 cups of coffee) And yes, you are right.the update is already ready.
I get your point that the support is symbolic. I have stopped my support to his work just because I did not receive any outcome of it. I am happy to pay 20 USD to download the next update. Basically the same amount I have saved in last 4 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
I get your point that the support is symbolic. I have stopped my support to his work just because I did not receive any outcome of it. I am happy to pay 20 USD to download the next update. Basically the same amount I have saved in last 4 moths.
There is a simple solution to the problem) I urge everyone not to provide support for a month. Will he abandon the game? Of course))) We will see the update in mid-January. In addition to the planned v0.15.4890

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

Sonia64

Nov 18, 2021
just as question when is the new update planned to be released?
30 days ago, give or take. Par for the course. The dev makes tons of updates about how the next update is a week away, the week comes with no update, the dev remains silent for the next week, then comes back and says that the update will be ready next week, the week comes with no update, the dev remains silent for the next week, then comes back and says that the update will be ready next week, the week comes with no update, the dev remains silent for the next week, then comes back and says that the update will be ready next week...

Edit: Which is totally fine and those getting the game for free have no real grounds to complain. But the patrons have a right to be pissed about being strung along to the next billing cycle.

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
30 days ago, give or take. Par for the course. The dev makes tons of updates about how the next update is a week away, the week comes with no update, the dev remains silent for the next week, then comes back and says that the update will be ready next week, the week comes with no update, the dev remains silent for the next week, then comes back and says that the update will be ready next week, the week comes with no update, the dev remains silent for the next week, then comes back and says that the update will be ready next week...

Edit: Which is totally fine and those getting the game for free have no real grounds to complain. But the patrons have a right to be pissed about being strung along to the next billing cycle.
Are you surprised? He's just a money hungry asshole.

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes