3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
The pictures are fire! Zip is genius in this art in my opinion. Milking, not milking doesn't matter when he and he only is able to produce such things. Damn I wish I could get Aladdin's lamp somehow, then I would wish to lock up ZipFun with his PC for a year :D Ohh.. and he could be rewarded depending on likes amount every update gets. Like spare minutes or so.

• Haha
Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

ladunga

Jun 20, 2022
Every now and then I come back here, sometimes with popcorn, some others with a glass of wine and, since I don't trust series nor movies since Game of Thrones shitty ending, I found it entertaining to come here and read all the drama on this thread which is no longer a serious game development. By that I mean: Zip not fulfilling his promises, game not being released, game development progression incredibly going back in those random percentages like it's getting undone everyday. Then people starting random discussions about subjects no one care, dedicating so much life time to fight a random dude elsewhere... The guy which always stars with the Portuguese sentence (only god knows why, but bless you for you always make me laugh)... Regarding the update, some days it's about to be released, then is far away to be finished. Anyway, depending on the country you're from he's receiving from 2 to 4, maybe 5, minimum wages per month by doing nothing, the real mvp. Respect Zip & thank you all for this new hobbie I have found to entertain myself while being bored. Better than a book, not better than tlor, ofc.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The pictures are fire! Zip is genius in this art in my opinion. Milking, not milking doesn't matter when he and he only is able to produce such things. Damn I wish I could get Aladdin's lamp somehow, then I would wish to lock up ZipFun with his PC for a year :D Ohh.. and he could be rewarded depending on likes amount every update gets. Like spare minutes or so.
”Damn I wish I could get Aladdin's lamp somehow,...”
Seriously!? you didn't rub it enough, do you want to rub a lamp now? 6d56e5092fbee60e2279221c78ce012b.jpg

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Every now and then I come back here, sometimes with popcorn, some others with a glass of wine and, since I don't trust series nor movies since Game of Thrones shitty ending, I found it entertaining to come here and read all the drama on this thread which is no longer a serious game development. By that I mean: Zip not fulfilling his promises, game not being released, game development progression incredibly going back in those random percentages like it's getting undone everyday. Then people starting random discussions about subjects no one care, dedicating so much life time to fight a random dude elsewhere... The guy which always stars with the Portuguese sentence (only god knows why, but bless you for you always make me laugh)... Regarding the update, some days it's about to be released, then is far away to be finished. Anyway, depending on the country you're from he's receiving from 2 to 4, maybe 5, minimum wages per month by doing nothing, the real mvp. Respect Zip & thank you all for this new hobbie I have found to entertain myself while being bored. Better than a book, not better than tlor, ofc.
Enfim... Outro sem noção...

# In that "insightful" comment of yours you've managed to tick (replicate) every single aspect you find abnoxious on others (random topic/discussion nobody cares about, picking fights with random people just for spite, every other gibberish...). Congrats... You're sharp... Well done.

People come here to express their joys and frustrations about the game, this is a forum. And yes, people can enjoy it while waiting for the game... That's what it was made for...

Still can't wrap your head around it? How is that bitchy tantrum of yours any different..? Hypocrite much? Laughing now? Enjoying your popcorn? I hope so... That was fun. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ladunga and Sukaii

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
That probably be me... I'm chilling, doing art and stuff.
Volta a pegar naquilo...

# Plz pick it up again... It was looking so good... Your demo w/ RA's material was quite ok (you clearly know the ropes already) so anything from you would be quite nice. Give it a thought... This game is in desperate need for another version/dev...

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Volta a pegar naquilo...

# Plz pick it up again... It was looking so good. Your demo w/ RA's material was quite ok (you know the ropes already) so anything from you would be quite good. Give it a thought... This game is desperately needing another dev/version...
It was meh at most :D I did that really fucking fast for RA and I could not make the renders far superior to him, otherwise it would look bad in his game. but RA went to vacation andtoo busy to even answer my questions... I still respect him though.

If I come back one day, it'll be a complete surprise.

And btw that plot came from RA, not me. I just created the scene.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It was meh at most :D I did that really fucking fast for RA and I could not make the renders far superior to him, otherwise it would look bad in his game. but RA went to vacation andtoo busy to even answer my questions... I still respect him though.

Foi o que eu quis dizer...

# That's exactly what I meant: your renders were awesome and you clearly know your way around Ren'Py framework (RA like demo). I really hope your game comes about. Think about it. We're dying out here... :ROFLMAO:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021

OGray do you know what models are used , I'd like them myself to create fan comic

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes