3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
What the hell are you talking about he is working on the game sub to his patreon or subscribestar before spewing nonsense
It's been 3,5 months since the last update and it's going from v0.15.4889 to v0.15.49?
I sure hope it's good but the amount of new content in each of his updates are usually not that high.
I wonder if this update also have changes to the start of the game or if it will just build on the story.

• Haha
Reactions: jan^s

Malkav

May 28, 2017
It's been 3,5 months since the last update and it's going from v0.15.4889 to v0.15.49?
I sure hope it's good but the amount of new content in each of his updates are usually not that high.
I wonder if this update also have changes to the start of the game or if it will just build on the story.
I asked him to go back and redo the lighting in the previous renders, so next update is just going to be the same cg but in different lighting

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
我认为anna的人物模型是非常完美的,充满欲望和诱惑。你可以尝试找到关于anna的其他游戏

(Pinyin: Wǒ rènwéi anna de rénwù móxíng shì fēicháng wánměi de, chōngmǎn yùwàng hé yòuhuò. Nǐ kěyǐ chángshì zhǎodào guānyú anna de qítā yóuxì)

( I think Anna's character model is perfect, full of desire and temptation. You can try to find other games about anna )
Não é a minha preferida mas percebo...

# It's not my favorite but yeah, very hot... I can't help you with that... Try running a quick search to see if something comes up:

search example

example of game with Anna

Last edited:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Yes and no, he is changing the lighting so we can see the renders better and he is also adding new content, he explains this on his patreon and ss right now the next update coming is 84% complete he is adding in the night club scenes as well as others if I'm not mistaken

Reactions: edgaia

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Hi Folks,

So close you can feel the sweat on her neck :).... It's been hard all week adding in the Club scenes and events and glad I left them to last as it is pretty tough going...

I have some previews of he improve scenes with better lighting etc. Also a quick look as some of the cuties you will meet while you work in the club...

Most of the work this week was coding and adjusting some of the scenes as they were a bit too dark so needed some tweaking.

Anyhoo just a quick update.

Zip
bobby_night_club_fun_00.png bobby_night_club_fun_01.png kats club girls 00.png kats club girls 01.png
ART BY ZIP

anzhuoli

Oct 13, 2023
“tonyzz,帖子:12350469,成员:1406725” said:

嗨,伙计们,

如此之近,你可以感觉到她脖子上的汗水......整个星期都很难加入俱乐部的场景和活动,很高兴我让它们持续下去,因为这很艰难......:)

我有一些预览,他用更好的照明等来改善场景。另外,快速浏览一下您在俱乐部工作时会遇到的一些美眉......

本周的大部分工作都是对一些场景进行编码和调整,因为它们有点太暗了,所以需要一些调整。

无论如何,只是一个快速更新。

邮编
View attachment 3139048 View attachment 3139050 View attachment 3139051 View attachment 3139052
ZIP 插图
[/引用]
我认为这次更新已经脱离了游戏主线,和bobby的家庭毫无关联

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021

Hi Folks,

So close you can feel the sweat on her neck :).... It's been hard all week adding in the Club scenes and events and glad I left them to last as it is pretty tough going...

I have some previews of he improve scenes with better lighting etc. Also a quick look as some of the cuties you will meet while you work in the club...

Most of the work this week was coding and adjusting some of the scenes as they were a bit too dark so needed some tweaking.

Anyhoo just a quick update.

Zip
View attachment 3139048 View attachment 3139050 View attachment 3139051 View attachment 3139052
ART BY ZIP
More unnecessary characters that will drag on the family story . One is not finished and another is added, people expect something different and what they get is material that only distracts from the main plot. Especially not to complete the main plot and drag the story on forever . We are waiting for MsAna and her daughters we get insignificant side characters .

a palec.gif

fmegamaker

Aug 6, 2023
More unnecessary characters that will drag on the family story . One is not finished and another is added, people expect something different and what they get is material that only distracts from the main plot. Especially not to complete the main plot and drag the story on forever . We are waiting for MsAna and her daughters we get insignificant side characters .

View attachment 3140635
Yeah, exactly, at least finish Anna's story!

LongJohn77

May 16, 2017

View attachment 3140635
Perfectly agree, Zip is undoubtedly good at making images but has no real idea for a game.
Best wishes for those who appreciate their work, it is simply not interesting for me.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes