3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I will no longer support or share links here. Too many dickheads developers and to many fake "new member" accounts pissing me off...
Burried my Nan, Burried my Dad, divorcing, selling my house and buying a tank... You dont want me on your driveway motherfuckers, parking my tank, do you? Choose your empojis and your replies carefully, as i have your IP addresses... cunts...

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Show less
Hi Folks,

All the content and scripting has been added and now the fun will begin with testing and fixing.

Also some people where a bit confused on the progress so here a breakdown on how it works.

Game Development Progress:
  • 0 - 15% (Storyline Setup) This is story setup and basic character dialogue.
  • 15 - 45 % (Rendering) Rendering of scenes / events
  • 45 - 85 % (Scripting / events adding) Adding renders to game and adding in the scripting and dialogue.
  • 85 - 100% (Testing and Fixing) Testing and fixing the game before release.
So the percentage of the rendering and scripting is based on the number of scenes / events and not the number of images as I can increase or decrease the number of images required but the number of scenes will stay the same. As I said before this is why only a few percentage may change as when I doing bigger scenes / events it takes longer.

Over the past few weeks I been changing how I develop the game as it was taking longer as I ended up having to redo scenes / renders etc. I used to do 1 scene get it done and move on but ending up having to go back as another scene changed thing etc. Now I render out all the scenes which does take longer but stop me having to redo images and scripting and more import it keeps the scenes looking and feeling the same.

Again I am sorry for the delay but this needs to be done right or it will be adding new content in the future a pain in the arse.

Also I have attached some lovely Bobby hard at work....

Anyhoo,
Zip

for the pic wait a little later

Oct 14, 2021

Show less
Hi Folks,

All the content and scripting has been added and now the fun will begin with testing and fixing.

Also some people where a bit confused on the progress so here a breakdown on how it works.

Game Development Progress:
  • 0 - 15% (Storyline Setup) This is story setup and basic character dialogue.
  • 15 - 45 % (Rendering) Rendering of scenes / events
  • 45 - 85 % (Scripting / events adding) Adding renders to game and adding in the scripting and dialogue.
  • 85 - 100% (Testing and Fixing) Testing and fixing the game before release.
So the percentage of the rendering and scripting is based on the number of scenes / events and not the number of images as I can increase or decrease the number of images required but the number of scenes will stay the same. As I said before this is why only a few percentage may change as when I doing bigger scenes / events it takes longer.

Over the past few weeks I been changing how I develop the game as it was taking longer as I ended up having to redo scenes / renders etc. I used to do 1 scene get it done and move on but ending up having to go back as another scene changed thing etc. Now I render out all the scenes which does take longer but stop me having to redo images and scripting and more import it keeps the scenes looking and feeling the same.

Again I am sorry for the delay but this needs to be done right or it will be adding new content in the future a pain in the arse.

Also I have attached some lovely Bobby hard at work....

Anyhoo,
Zip

for the pic wait a little later
ahh yes still waiting

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes