3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Hi Folks,

Have gone through the first round of testing and found some small things to fix and and a some extra coding to sort them out.

The testing is made of of 3 parts.
  • 85% to 90% - Full playthrough to look for issues and events been triggered correctly.
  • 90% to 95% - Second full playthrough after the fixes.
  • 95% to 100% - Last stage of clean up when is normal very fast.
Beta Testers
Now I have a working testing framework in place I will be looking for some testers for the next version once I have this released and started on the next version. Once I ready I will post for some help.

While you are waiting... here are some more previews with the improved lighting :)

Anyhoo,
Zip

the image are for omega ^^

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Hey can anyone give me a full save?
The game is pretty straight forward and it isn't that long.
You can't really make the wrong choices as you have rollback if you choose a "game over" scenario. If you have bought something in the store and you can't find a way to use it it's because it's not yet in the story. For example you have been able to buy all 3 dresses for the longest time and you still can't use all 3. Which is bad design as people will think they have done something wrong.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Hi Folks,

Have gone through the first round of testing and found some small things to fix and and a some extra coding to sort them out.

• 85% to 90% - Full playthrough to look for issues and events been triggered correctly.
Beta Testers
Now I have a working testing framework in place I will be looking for some testers for the next version once I have this released and started on the next version. Once I ready I will post for some help.

While you are waiting... here are some more previews with the improved lighting :)

Anyhoo,
Zip

In conclusion, see you next year and a happy new year...

ny-413.gif ................

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

Hi Folks,

Beta Testers

Anyhoo,
Zip

So, I have to prepare to make a new fixe ;)

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022

Hi Folks,

Beta Testers

Anyhoo,
Zip

The photos.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Well, who cares. I remember how he wrote a few months ago that he could release what he has, but he wants to "fine-tune" it. It's obvious that he has no experience in creating Ren'Py games and it's unbelievable how many he has created so far.
Não me parece que seja bem isso...

# I don't think he's struggling with Ren'Py at all... But he may be rather struggling with DAZ (in search of the perfect lighting,...). But fine tuning can't be the excuse for every time he fails to deliver...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes