3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I expect TONNES! of bugs anyway, not every person will go same path in same order... More logical to me, is to release it as a BETA, and fix bugs later...
Não concordo... Deixa-lo fazer a cena dele... Precisamos de mais versões, mais gente nisto...

# I can't agree with that. There's nothing wrong about trying to do a good job, preferably bug free... But unfortunately we can't expect much in the foreseeable future as long as there is only one dev, which has a not so great track record in solid/regular updates ... We need more people on board...

Reactions: jktugg

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Não concordo... Deixa-lo fazer a cena dele... Precisamos de mais versões, mais gente nisto...

# I can't agree with that. There's nothing wrong about trying to do a good job, preferably bug free... But unfortunately we can't expect much in the foreseeable future as long as there is only one dev, which has a not so great track record in solid/regular updates ... We need more people on board...
I put myself forward so many times and been ignored. We have a saying in Poland. Dont go where youre not welcome.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I put myself forward so many times and been ignored. We have a saying in Poland. Dont go where youre not welcome.
Entendo... Mas não consegues fazer um por ti...?

# I hear you... (And believe me, I believe you - none of them appreciating fans good will to help them out somehow). But I'm not talking about giving a hand (no pun intended...) but starting anew. Have you thought about it, making one yourself? More versions, more alternatives to this never ending bs...

Reactions: Scotty1212

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Entendo... Mas não consegues fazer um por ti...?

# I hear you... (And believe me, I believe you - none of them appreciating fans good will to help them out somehow). But I'm not talking about giving a hand (no pun intended...) but starting anew. Have you thought about it, making one yourself? More versions, more alternatives to this never ending bs...
Busy life... Work 5am till 7pm, kids, developing my own bussines... I sleep 4-5 hours a day. Rarely can catch up with sleep...
Recently lost my Dad... Just a matter of time.

• Sad
Reactions: john1230 and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Busy life... Work 5am till 7pm, kids, developing my own bussines... I sleep 4-5 hours a day. Rarely can catch up with sleep...
Recently lost my Dad... Just a matter of time.
Pois... A cruz de nós todos...

# Yeah, quite similar here... I gave it a try once but it's too time consuming... And I simply can't afford to waste that much time. I need to eat, to rest and enjoy my family... I hear you. But some of the devs here already overcome the steep learning curve... I am still hoping some will come along and pitch in...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes