3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Can someone post it here (with photos too) please.

Here is some gift wrapped presents from Bobby Xmas tree :) .

I hope you have a merry Xmas and a happy new year and thank you for your kind support and patients while I working on the game.

Zip

Happy holiday from Ann happy holiday from lucy happy holiday from lucy happy holiday from jenny
xmas 2023 ms anna 01.jpg xmas 2023 ms anna 00.jpg .. xmas 2023 Lucy 01.jpg xmas 2023 Lucy 00.jpg ... xmas 2023 Liza 01.jpg xmas 2023 Liza 00.jpg ...... xmas 2023 Jenny 01.jpg xmas 2023 Jenny 00.jpg

Art from Ziptiefun ^^

i think the second playtrough is finish ^^
and later family dinner and holiday ^^
we wait a newyear ^^

Sonia64

Nov 18, 2021
The 2022 Christmas Update didn't come until May of 2023. And that was with a post or two every month saying the update was just around the corner. I have no faith that any deadline will be met with regards to this game. However unless you are a Patron being strung along by false promises and draining your wallet, I really don't see any legitimate grounds to complain from. But somebody who is a Patron has a right to be pissed off by this for sure.

Here is the timeline regarding the last Christmas update in the form of a review I made on the game due to this controversy.

1703717253387.png

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
0.15.49 Development Report No 17 - 94% TESTING

Hey,

Hope you had a lovely Xmas :)...

Testing is going well and starting to look good. I changed a few events around as they did not hit the spot.

For people who want me to release this version quickly it is important to me that I fully document and test this version as it will make releasing later version easier and quicker.

From testing the game I finding code and going "How did I do that... and why?" this can drag out writing code and fixing issues.Hence the need to plan to have testers but I need to document exactly what has been added and in turn the testers will know what to test etc.

So anyhoo Happy New Year,
Zip

i think make official next year we will see
lucy and julia night out 00.png lucy and julia night out 01.png

now for the last pic
Let's open a poll: am I the only one who sees Julia's ass in that photo and thinks ''bad ending here''???
if we don't like a rape here with lucy blackout next to me I don't know where?( i write this on the patreon to)
lucy and julia night out 02.png
Realy i rape julia here , lucy are blackout , julia can scream why her just rape lucy a second ago ^^ is good a badending too^^

Happynewyear to all

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
The same photos over and over again... but the dev needs testers to complete the game. It will take a month before he plan who to hire. Maybe instead he will find someone who will take over the game and has more time than a few hours a week (I suspect)?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
0.15.49 Development Report No 17 - 94% TESTING

Hey,

Hope you had a lovely Xmas :)...

Testing is going well and starting to look good. I changed a few events around as they did not hit the spot.

For people who want me to release this version quickly it is important to me that I fully document and test this version as it will make releasing later version easier and quicker.

From testing the game I finding code and going "How did I do that... and why?" this can drag out writing code and fixing issues.Hence the need to plan to have testers but I need to document exactly what has been added and in turn the testers will know what to test etc.

So anyhoo Happy New Year,
Zip

i think make official next year we will see
View attachment 3217644 View attachment 3217645

now for the last pic
Let's open a poll: am I the only one who sees Julia's ass in that photo and thinks ''bad ending here''???
if we don't like a rape here with lucy blackout next to me I don't know where?( i write this on the patreon to)
View attachment 3217647
Realy i rape julia here , lucy are blackout , julia can scream why her just rape lucy a second ago ^^ is good a badending too^^

Happynewyear to all
Sim, está mesmo a pedir

# Yeah, that peach is ripe and ready for harvest

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes