3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
In the next 2 weeks you may see a release for this version and Rainces as he is posting daily now on discord :devilish: :devilish:
Vá-se lá entender...

# Why do you keep doing this stuff ( may?? )? If you're not sure, don't promise anything... And what's it to you if RAInces is going to release his or not...? Because you're the one and the same? :ROFLMAO:

I just hope you finally focus on story progression and less on useless stuff. Keep it up.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
he said his last version was sent to testers already, so he is in fact more satisfied already ;)
Eles dizem...

# Zip says, RAInces says, we all know how this goes... Still, something interesting may be coming up early this year (let's hope)...

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Eles dizem...

# Zip говорит, RAINces говорит, что мы все знаем, как это происходит... Тем не менее, в начале этого года может произойти что-то интересное (будем надеяться)...
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
We hear all the same sounds - “Bla-bla-bla”... It’s already disgusting, like a toothache! It's boring, gentlemens...:WutFace:

Last edited:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
It would not be far more interesting, it would be the same thing if not worse.
The girls don't like bobby, not even a little bit. They would physically remove him from the house or call the police.

Unless you think it is greater writing to let the story continue in prison or on the street.

Having these "it was all a dream scenes" allows for a moment of carthasis, but without hindering the story we are all here to see.

The dynamic between the characters are completely different from black heart games. In black heart games you are an abuser and in bbs you are creep.
The whole idea of Bobby is the fact that he's a creep. It was like the whole premise of the original anyways that's why we love him.

The girls not liking him makes it realistic , I despise MC games where the girls just straight up fall in love with him.

He has to trick his way to get what he wants or blackmail or sleep sex.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Как только рак на горе свистнет, сразу! РЖУ НЕ МОГУ

# As soon as the crawfish whistles on the mountain top (meaning: unlikely), immediately! Can't stop laughing...
In English, respect the forum rules...
Só faz sentido em russo por isso...

# He's right: it only makes sense when written in russian. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Qalx and Tikky

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
Consegues correr videos em hd nesse pc?

# I run all my fun stuff in a virtual machine ( therefore low specs - win 7, 4GB Ram, default graphics ) and they run perfectly fine. How "old" is that piece of crap? Does it play hd videos smoothly? Check this out - help

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
So what do you think, will the Zip´s patreon hit 1,5k USD per month once the next update will be released?
probably not because the RAInces would be coming soon enough and unless it's something really significant for ZIP there won't be big jumps on that side

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes