3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
0.15.49 Development Report No 17 - 94% TESTING

Hey,

Hope you had a lovely Xmas :)...

Testing is going well and starting to look good. I changed a few events around as they did not hit the spot.

For people who want me to release this version quickly it is important to me that I fully document and test this version as it will make releasing later version easier and quicker.

From testing the game I finding code and going "How did I do that... and why?" this can drag out writing code and fixing issues.Hence the need to plan to have testers but I need to document exactly what has been added and in turn the testers will know what to test etc.

So anyhoo Happy New Year,
Zip

i think make official next year we will see
View attachment 3217644 View attachment 3217645

now for the last pic
Let's open a poll: am I the only one who sees Julia's ass in that photo and thinks ''bad ending here''???
if we don't like a rape here with lucy blackout next to me I don't know where?( i write this on the patreon to)
View attachment 3217647
Realy i rape julia here , lucy are blackout , julia can scream why her just rape lucy a second ago ^^ is good a badending too^^

Happynewyear to all

Another 2 weeks passed and still nothing :/

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
if Zip isn't satisfied with the result.....we're screwed....the update could appear in 2 hours or 2 months
not even nostradamus can predict it......

''Dobbiamo solo accettarlo.....ma con l accetta '' (kidding)

I turn around words that can only be understood in Italian sorry :p

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021
if Zip isn't satisfied with the result.....we're screwed....the update could appear in 2 hours or 2 months
not even nostradamus can predict it......

''Dobbiamo solo accettarlo.....ma con l accetta '' (kidding)

I turn around words that can only be understood in Italian sorry :p

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Taken from the logbook
year 2050
GTA7 is out for PS6, but there's still no news on Bobby. maybe we lost him, or maybe he just retired.
here no one wants to give up, everyone trusts in his return and some have left in search of that boy who made us dream
Could you give as an update about which version of JOHN was released by 2050? It will help shape expectations!

Reactions: Don202

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Could you give as an update about which version of JOHN was released by 2050? It will help shape expectations!
I can tell you this. 100 Years from now fully sentient AI have figured out the meaning of life, what caused the Big Bang, The number of Intelligent species in our Galaxy, and re-educated all Flat Earthers. But they still can't figure out if or when anything Bad Bobby/Bad Brother related will ever get an ending :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes