3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Without reading it, my guess is following: “Sorry guys for the delay, some issues needed to be fixed and it took longer that expected. Anyway, the work progress and the update is almost ready. Fingers cross! 97 or 98%”
Tomorrow 98.3%

lolloo777

Aug 16, 2022
maybe I understood how bbs works. When 2/3 updates come out, then you have to make a new version, in fact for those who don't know, "love incest taboo saga" was released Here is the link for those who missed it
if an update ever comes out for bbs, it will consist of 3 scenes and then you will have to wait another 3 centuries before seeing another 3 scenes.
I had to remove my Patreon subscription, because I don't think it's right to spend money to get nothing in return other than promises that aren't respected.
I don't want to discredit anyone's work, but at least a little respect for the fans would be more than enough

Rick Ashley

Jun 30, 2020
maybe I understood how bbs works. When 2/3 updates come out, then you have to make a new version, in fact for those who don't know, "love incest taboo saga" was released Here is the link for those who missed it
if an update ever comes out for bbs, it will consist of 3 scenes and then you will have to wait another 3 centuries before seeing another 3 scenes.
I had to remove my Patreon subscription, because I don't think it's right to spend money to get nothing in return other than promises that aren't respected.
I don't want to discredit anyone's work, but at least a little respect for the fans would be more than enough
This VN is cursed.

• Haha
Reactions: Achilicheese

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Plz don't ever mention or share that ever again. The best thing that can happen to it is to have the dev delete the thread and the patreon, go radio silence for a year to learn, practice and gain some skills and maybe then try again.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
There is a status update. Could someone post it?
0.15.49 Development Report No 18 - 98% CLEANUP

Hey Folks,

We are nearly ready to expose the next update :).... Sorry it been so slow but small mistakes and issues can take longer as it can be harder to track down and fix... ah well....

So give me a few days to clean up and polish some of the bits I left to last and then we will be set to release....

Anyhoo,
Zip

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017

Hey Folks,

We are nearly ready to expose the next update :).... Sorry it been so slow but small mistakes and issues can take longer as it can be harder to track down and fix... ah well....

So give me a few days to clean up and polish some of the bits I left to last and then we will be set to release....

Anyhoo,
Zip
Thanks for posting. Does the image to the post contains anything worth seeing?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018

Hey Folks,

Anyhoo,
Zip
omg you are going too fast, I would give it another 5 months at least to make sure it doesn't happen and then.... hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes