3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
Fuck this looks hot.

blackmail.png
1697050101557785.gif

Not sure who's hotter, Liza or Lucy?

If I have one complaint about Memoirs of Depravity it's Jenny.
The design IMO just looks like a lesser version of Lucy.
Saga's version I think is superior and looks like a younger little sister/version of Liza.

But Holy fuck I can't wait for Zip to drop that update...

Last edited:

Xnader

Jun 17, 2023
Fuck this looks hot.

View attachment 3873053
View attachment 3873054

Not sure who's hotter, Liza or Lucy?

If I have one complaint about Memoirs of Depravity it's Jenny.
The design IMO just looks like a lesser version of Lucy.
Saga's version I think is superior and looks like a younger little sister/version of Liza.

But Holy fuck I can't wait for Zip to drop that update...
I really don't care about jenny. Infact she is the least interesting character in both the original and this one. I think dev think that too thats why she has the least content. She just give some kind of pedophile vides

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I really don't care about jenny. Infact she is the least interesting character in both the original and this one. I think dev think that too thats why she has the least content. She just give some kind of pedophile vides
Sometimes its just too much contents and devs struggle to make story up.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Shes a literal stripper , in both games. not some little girl in her room all day playing with dolls.

So no , no pd vibes there. But in all consideration , all the characters are ment to be kids / teens . So its a bit late for that.

Reactions: jokersama

pirobucles

Nov 26, 2022
So, can anyone share the date of the actualization of Bad Bobby? Someone who was member of his page in Patreon, because it hasn't appeared here for more than a week.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes