3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Show less
Hi Folks,

All the content and scripting has been added and now the fun will begin with testing and fixing.

Also some people where a bit confused on the progress so here a breakdown on how it works.

Game Development Progress:
  • 0 - 15% (Storyline Setup) This is story setup and basic character dialogue.
  • 15 - 45 % (Rendering) Rendering of scenes / events
  • 45 - 85 % (Scripting / events adding) Adding renders to game and adding in the scripting and dialogue.
  • 85 - 100% (Testing and Fixing) Testing and fixing the game before release.
So the percentage of the rendering and scripting is based on the number of scenes / events and not the number of images as I can increase or decrease the number of images required but the number of scenes will stay the same. As I said before this is why only a few percentage may change as when I doing bigger scenes / events it takes longer.

Over the past few weeks I been changing how I develop the game as it was taking longer as I ended up having to redo scenes / renders etc. I used to do 1 scene get it done and move on but ending up having to go back as another scene changed thing etc. Now I render out all the scenes which does take longer but stop me having to redo images and scripting and more import it keeps the scenes looking and feeling the same.

Again I am sorry for the delay but this needs to be done right or it will be adding new content in the future a pain in the arse.

Also I have attached some lovely Bobby hard at work....

Anyhoo,
Zip

for the pic wait a little later
as was expected 90% BS...
100% thanking for good intentions of tonyzz!

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021

Show less
Hi Folks,

All the content and scripting has been added and now the fun will begin with testing and fixing.

Also some people where a bit confused on the progress so here a breakdown on how it works.

• 45 - 85 % (Scripting / events adding) Adding renders to game and adding in the scripting and dialogue.
So the percentage of the rendering and scripting is based on the number of scenes / events and not the number of images as I can increase or decrease the number of images required but the number of scenes will stay the same. As I said before this is why only a few percentage may change as when I doing bigger scenes / events it takes longer.

Over the past few weeks I been changing how I develop the game as it was taking longer as I ended up having to redo scenes / renders etc. I used to do 1 scene get it done and move on but ending up having to go back as another scene changed thing etc. Now I render out all the scenes which does take longer but stop me having to redo images and scripting and more import it keeps the scenes looking and feeling the same.

Again I am sorry for the delay but this needs to be done right or it will be adding new content in the future a pain in the arse.

Anyhoo,
Zip

So the game is at a standstill. As always .
kurwa smiech.gif

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
dd 1.png
dd 2.png
One percent testing for two days ? . So the testing will end in a month because there is still 15 percent left . Although I'm not sure if it will take longer and there is some error in the dates or in showing the degree of completion .
aa laugh.gif

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
If I'm not mistake his version was that the 84% was for rendering only-9 days ago, and now it's 85% for the testing (and probably the rest of the work in rendering)
Well, who cares. I remember how he wrote a few months ago that he could release what he has, but he wants to "fine-tune" it. It's obvious that he has no experience in creating Ren'Py games and it's unbelievable how many he has created so far.

Reactions: yrban7477 and Qalx

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022

Show less
Hi Folks,

Anyhoo,
Zip

The photos please.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Well, who cares. I remember how he wrote a few months ago that he could release what he has, but he wants to "fine-tune" it. It's obvious that he has no experience in creating Ren'Py games and it's unbelievable how many he has created so far.
he will probably stall until Christmas and New Year and deliver on Chinese New Year….

• Haha
Reactions: Mammolo and Jarul

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 3165177 View attachment 3165178 View attachment 3165179 View attachment 3165180
this the new image ^^

I think the problem is that Zip participates in the club event, with too much enthusiasm ^^
and this has lengthened the time.
God would have him have this enthusiasm when he does the shoplifting event (y)
Still haven't reached any more "concrete" points with the FOUR available girls (that have been available for a loooooong time), but we are already adding new ones... Ehh, more teasing...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes