3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
RAINCES HAS ARISEN!!!

I thought its Christmas coming, not Easter, but i may be wrong...

Or is he Santa??

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town ...

:)

View attachment 3125531
I'm sorry for you but that picture is already one week old and nothing changed. (and was not placed by RAInces there!)

Reactions: tonyzz

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
安娜女士的线程在哪里?
(pinyin: Ānnà nǚshì dì xiànchéng zài nǎlǐ )

(Where is Ms. Anna’s thread?)
Havia um mas na versão original, nesta versão não...

# If you mean Ms Anna's path, I think that was on RA's v0.15 and it's long gone (merged with the main storyline).

If you mean Ms Anna thread here in f95zone, I don't think there is one although fan art thead is pretty close to that...

anzhuoli

Oct 13, 2023
“edgaia,帖子:12317475,成员:1121560” said:
Havia um mas na versão original, nesta versão não...

# 如果你指的是安娜女士的道路,我认为那是在 RA 的 v0.15 上,它早已不复存在(与主要故事情节合并)。

如果你的意思是 f95zone 中的 Anna 女士线程,我认为没有,尽管粉丝艺术头非常接近......
[/引用]
我指的是安娜女士的模型,别的游戏会出现吗

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
我指的是安娜女士的模型,别的游戏会出现吗
(pinyin: Wǒ zhǐ de shì ānnà nǚshì dì móxíng, bié de yóuxì huì chūxiàn ma?)

( I am referring to Ms. Anna’s model. Will it appear in other games? )
Já há jogos com ela mas são fracos e não me lembro dos nomes...

# There are already a few games with her but they're of poor quality and I simply can't recall their titles... But it can happen in future games, who knows... Olympia 7 (Ms Ann) is quite popular, so... But that's always a double edged sword (not unique). You can always enjoy her a bit more in the fan art thread though...

Last edited:

Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
Ive
What should the final counts be as of v4889?

I'm 12/15 for Liza and 6/8 for Lucy, maxed on others

I see lots of events on the phone where people will be but nothing triggers. Some are marked as not yet implemented, but others are not but I don't think implemented, like you can't go to the school, susan never comes, or never can take photos of Amelia

View attachment 2910877 View attachment 2910879
I've tried following the guides provided all the way and my stats are completely different for each main character, eg I'm not even showing jenny at all. Any clues where I went wrong

anzhuoli

Oct 13, 2023
“edgaia,帖子:12318264,成员:1121560” said:
Já há jogos com ela mas são fracos e não me lembro dos nomes...

# 她已经有几款游戏了,但它们的质量很差,我根本不记得它们的标题......但它可能在未来的游戏中发生,谁知道呢......奥林匹亚 7 (安女士) 很受欢迎,所以......但这始终是一把双刃剑(不是独一无二的)。不过,您总是可以在粉丝艺术线程中更多地欣赏她......
[/引用]
我认为anna的人物模型是非常完美的,充满欲望和诱惑。你可以尝试找到关于anna的其他游戏

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Ive

I've tried following the guides provided all the way and my stats are completely different for each main character, eg I'm not even showing jenny at all. Any clues where I went wrong
To trigger Jenny events, one of the times Lucy comes home on a drunk, Bobby lets her go to her room then follows her in (you have to direct him there its not automatic), then while playing with Lucy, Jenny catches him and thus begins the Jenny path.

Reactions: Aspy62

Grave1360

Nov 30, 2023
How do i know when the current game ran out of content? And i gave lucy the green dress and it wont let me give her the slutty red one

HamSlapper

Jun 28, 2017
Any games like this or a version of this game where it turns out good for the main character in the end and you can actually fuck them? I played A Family Venture and it was a lot of fun. But I really wanted to see this game go further. It's a shame that it was discarded midway through it's development like it was. It had real potential.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Any games like this or a version of this game where it turns out good for the main character in the end and you can actually fuck them? I played A Family Venture and it was a lot of fun. But I really wanted to see this game go further. It's a shame that it was discarded midway through it's development like it was. It had real potential.
What the hell are you talking about he is working on the game sub to his patreon or subscribestar before spewing nonsense

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes