3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Edit: Which is totally fine and those getting the game for free have no real grounds to complain. But the patrons have a right to be pissed about being strung along to the next billing cycle.
Não, estás errada...

# You're wrong. If it weren't for us fans (patrons or not), this game would be long gone, forsaken and forgotten. We keep it alive and bring new supporters. Who checks his Patreon/Subscribestar pages anyway...?

Zip is entitled to release it whenever he sees fit but, as you've mentioned, he should stop feeding us false release dates. It's frustrating for everybody...

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Hey Folks,

Last week nothing important happened so there was not much to report on. Most of the content has now been adding and I currently working on the hardest part which is the night club.
I have left this to the end as it is the most important for both Lucy and Jenny storylines but also it will become a hub for the other characters as well.

Just to let you know the percentage is based on the scenes left to add to the game and some scene take longer then others or is broken up into multiple parts etc. But once the night-club is finished I can get down to testing as I will be glad to get this over with.

Anyhoo and thanks for your support and for sticking around as I know it can be hard waiting for new content.

Zip

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Hey Folks,

Last week nothing important happened so there was not much to report on. Most of the content has now been adding and I currently working on the hardest part which is the night club.
I have left this to the end as it is the most important for both Lucy and Jenny storylines but also it will become a hub for the other characters as well.

Just to let you know the percentage is based on the scenes left to add to the game and some scene take longer then others or is broken up into multiple parts etc. But once the night-club is finished I can get down to testing as I will be glad to get this over with.

Anyhoo and thanks for your support and for sticking around as I know it can be hard waiting for new content.

Zip
so unlimited testing until next year...
long live pumpkin slappers!

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
2 weeks less 4% hahaha
Seriously, people usually donate money, if you have enough, pass my account number, you'll give it to me.
At least I'm not going to make excuses or deceive you or offer things directly, I'll tell you, if you want to give money away so much, give it to me, at least I'll face it. What difference is there from those people who give you 4 or 3 updates in 1 year for 2 or 5 minutes of play?
That's why I will never be able to become a Patreon for any game of this type. In the end, it's always the same, they end up blinding their money.
I haven't seen anyone yet that didn't happen to them.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Hey Folks,

Zip
Podemo-nos queixar de muita coisa mas nunca deste tipo de comunicação....

# We can complain about Zip on several issues but not on this level of communication. Honest, straightforward, no promises. All we need now is more consistency ( focus and releases ).

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
2 weeks less 4% hahaha
Seriously, people usually donate money, if you have enough, pass my account number, you'll give it to me.
At least I'm not going to make excuses or deceive you or offer things directly, I'll tell you, if you want to give money away so much, give it to me, at least I'll face it. What difference is there from those people who give you 4 or 3 updates in 1 year for 2 or 5 minutes of play?
That's why I will never be able to become a Patreon for any game of this type. In the end, it's always the same, they end up blinding their money.
Não estás bem, há bom remédio...

# We live in a free market and free speech society. There are always other options...

Your message is clear and I could easily agree with most of it but it's a bit unfair:

- People donate on Patreon to support a dev, not to buy a product. I know, I know... Patrons want the game... But they can get it for free (as they should). If people felt wronged, they'd just stop it. Some cases are quite debatable I know (RA) but nevertheless...

- Many devs do have a milking strategy that makes them money for very little input. That doesn't mean most of them do it. Have you ever tried to make a game like this, even with a powerful machine? I did, it sucks... Quite cumbersome, too much workload for too little outcome. I can't afford to waste that much time. But zip keeps doing it, after all these years, and he's the only one.

I'm not standing by Zip. I think he's been many times less than honest and he's taking too long to release decent updates. If we don't get more devs on board soon, this will drag for years to come, doomed to incompletion....

Still, let's be honest and balanced in our critics.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
Hey Folks,

Do your thing Zip!
Can't wait to see what our boy Bobby gets up to.

And don't worry about the couple of guys complaining.
They love to bitch but you know they'll be here as soon as the game updates.
1681401567001699.jpg

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022

Hey Folks,

Zip
Do you have photos?

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
2 weeks less 4% hahaha
maybe you are too innocent or you didn't read completely.. -” But once the night-club is finished I can get down to testing” - so after 100% there will be testing and other days and weeks...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
facepalm...
Quando vi o facepalm...

# Everytime someone lands a facepalm on my posts, I know who that is... This time I was wrong... :ROFLMAO: Care to explain?

I simply don't endorse your milking theory. Things could/should flow more smoothly? Sure, I do think so. But what If we had more devs delivering? Would this even be an issue...?

If he's in the wrong (lies, stalling, ghosting,...), I bash him.

If he rambles, going off track and wasting time, I point it out to him.

If he says it's gonna take a while to deliver and he bluntly enumerates his reasons, I don't like it but I accept it.

If he releases a good update, I praise him.

Bashing is only fun when the target has it coming...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Qalx

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Quando vi o facepalm...

# Everytime someone lands a facepalm on my posts, I know who that is... This time I was wrong... :ROFLMAO: Care to explain?

I simply don't endorse your milking theory. Things could/should flow more smoothly? Sure, I do think so. But If we had more devs delivering, this wouldn't even be an issue...
You keep repeating about "milking" even though I mentioned that I'm not interested in that aspect... I'm just showing him the strategy of continuously delaying and making various excuses every time I'm trying to diversify… apparently if you keep clapping you end up thinking you're Christ or something… facepalm.jpeg
Yes like that facepalm.jpeg ... in fact giphy ffh.gif show a woman, more drama... or hysteria ...

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You keep repeating about "milking" even though I mentioned that I'm not interested in that aspect... I'm just showing him the strategy of continuously delaying and making various excuses every time I'm trying to diversify… apparently if you keep clapping you end up thinking you're Christ or something… View attachment 3120070
Yes like that View attachment 3120113 ... in fact View attachment 3120120 show a woman, more drama... or hysteria ...
Enfim...

# Seriously where is this coming from...? wtf... Having a laugh? Be my guest... But at least bring something funny next time so we can all laugh together...

Strategy of continuous delaying and making excuses... That's milking in my book, but let's put it aside then... What's zip's point then?

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Enfim...

# Seriously where is this coming from...? wtf... Having a laugh? Be my guest... But at least bring something funny next time so we can all laugh together...

Strategy of continuous delaying and making excuses... That's milking in my book, but let's put it aside then... What's zip's point then?
"Strategy of continuous delay and making excuses" is milking when he can get money, but he uses that because he can't develop the story mainly for various reasons, either because he's not very good at it or he doesn't have the time

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
"Strategy of continuous delay and making excuses" is milking when he can get money, but he uses that because he can't develop the story mainly for various reasons, either because he's not very good at it or he doesn't have the time
Entao que o diga...

# But for every single month going by, he cashes in a decent amount of money... He could simply post it'll take some time because he's running through some issues (his stream would suffer), he could pause bilings (again),... So if he makes time work for him (due to lack of skills, personal issues, packed schedule, whatever...), he's milking imo... You just racionalize it differently...

If you recall him as Axeman he used to pull this kind of stuff too. And it wasn't milking, just like you say. But back then he didn't have these funnels...

Honestly, I do think too that he's struggling for whatever reason. But I truly believe this is his M.O. (can't make room for it, testing a million ideas, what have you...). No matter how much we beat this tree it won't bear any more fruit. We need someone else on board quickly to make this feasible...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollinated
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes