3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
i think we go for the 3 month ^^
if is not uptade this weekend is the next :p
and if not the next is....anyway we can only hope :p
View attachment 3053597
Art by Zip
I think the worst thing could be if he will be delayed until the holiday season because it seems that despite his promises he is not working on the game during them, so we may see the next updates as early as spring (in the best case)!

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
O mal disto tudo é só haver um dev....

# I still think the problem here is depending entirely on Zip to get the game moving.

The delay would be taken as something normal/natural if there was someone else filling the gap. Not saying he's put on the spot for no reason ( his broken promises and game stalling prompt the bashing ) but that he's too much on the spotlight because he's the only one.

There used to be 4 of them. Where are they? Nobody else steps forward? Damn...

Reactions: jktugg

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The last time he promised a special update (for Christmas supposedly...) the actual date was last May...
but big chief Pumpkin Hitter disputes that, apparently he thinks it was before the spring migration of the bison, marmots, field mice, whatever…

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Once this update is released I will be starting creating content for the next part so here is a poll to select which extra content to add.

Also there is still some small non-story stuff that will get added etc.

You can vote on multiple items and the Top 2 or 3 will be added to the next update.

Anyhoo.
Zip
----------------------------------------------
here the winner evelyn from the old pool
ms anna and evelyn going out 00.jpg
Art by Zip

on patreon page is beginned the poll for the next uptade content
from the start is clear the winner ^^ i think :

Night time fun (Adding these events to early part of the game)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. i see on f95 much complain for reddon old event but i see patreon are on other side,
hope we have the uptade for the week-end but for me is hard ^^ i bet on tuesday or wesday maybe

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022

Once this update is released I will be starting creating content for the next part so here is a poll to select which extra content to add.

Also there is still some small non-story stuff that will get added etc.

You can vote on multiple items and the Top 2 or 3 will be added to the next update.

Anyhoo.
Zip
----------------------------------------------
here the winner evelyn from the old pool
View attachment 3065715
Art by Zip

on patreon page is beginned the poll for the next uptade content
from the start is clear the winner ^^ i think :

Night time fun (Adding these events to early part of the game)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. i see on f95 much complain for reddon old event but i see patreon are on other side,
hope we have the uptade for the week-end but for me is hard ^^ i bet on tuesday or wesday maybe
Thanks for sharing. Could you post a screenshot of the poll so we can see what the options are and what people are voting on?

Reactions: tonyzz
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes