3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
So, after 5 weeks from an "OFFICIAL" relase date... the game is still not released. I CALL ...
What is your excuse??
Imagine saying you're a fan of a game and then doing nothing but complain about it and the Dev.
Post after post.
Over and over again.

...and didn't you make a dramatic, "I'm leaving and never coming back" post?

I know some people like you and Qalx think Devs are these bad people just trying to rip you off but the truth is many are just normal humans trying to live their lives (with all the real world ups and downs) and at the same time create a game that's a very complicated process.

It's like, just move on man or chill out. Stop constantly pissing in the pool.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Imagine saying you're a fan of a game and then doing nothing but complain about it and the Dev.
Post after post.
Over and over again.

I know some people like you and Qalx think Devs are these bad people just trying to rip you off but the truth is many are just normal humans trying to live their lives (with all the real world ups and downs) and at the same time create a game that's a very complicated process.

38788f4a7d258d8ef4b4d280320edd79_w200.gif I'm not as big shot of a patron as you are, so I'm not really worried about the milking, and if you'd looked closer before reflexively punching your pumpkin you'd have seen it, I just noted his schemes to repeatedly postpone the update...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Post after post.
Over and over again.

A frustração é normal... Ainda mais para quem é realmente fã...

# Some kind of bashing is expected when devs don't keep their word, over and over again, regardless of their personal/professional issues... Same goes for RA, Zip or anyone else...

You don't mind this kind of conduct but we're not all cut from the same cloth. Some of us will be vocal about it. Live with it.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
0.15.49 Development Report No 10
Hey Folks,

I currently in progress of testing the game and adding in the new content as I need to test before I add the new content and after to make sure it the new content is not causing bugs.

Also I added in the ability to add names to your save files as it is handy if you want to replay a older save and forgotten what they are or in my case easy to test the game as I can create saves and not have to remember what the hell I was doing at that point.

I am also testing save game version testing so if you load a old save that is not compatible it will warn you etc...

This is the boring part of game development as testing and adding game code is just soooo boring.. Once all the code and scenes have been added I will do a full play through as a final check and then I can release.

I will be busy for the next few days with the game so I may be quiet in replying etc.

Anyhoo,
Zip

^^ good news i want to say think we are near cross finger

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
0.15.49 Development Report No 10
Hey Folks,

I currently in progress of testing the game and adding in the new content as I need to test before I add the new content and after to make sure it the new content is not causing bugs.

Also I added in the ability to add names to your save files as it is handy if you want to replay a older save and forgotten what they are or in my case easy to test the game as I can create saves and not have to remember what the hell I was doing at that point.

I am also testing save game version testing so if you load a old save that is not compatible it will warn you etc...

This is the boring part of game development as testing and adding game code is just soooo boring.. Once all the code and scenes have been added I will do a full play through as a final check and then I can release.

I will be busy for the next few days with the game so I may be quiet in replying etc.

Anyhoo,
Zip

^^ good news i want to say think we are near cross finger
Sempre estas coisinhas...

# Seriously... All this tweaking and sh*t... How can anyone find fault in Ren'Py's default saving system...? (Doesn't it work just fine?)

Will Zip's solution be an improvement? Yes. But what about the game? A proper amount of juicy exciting new content...? Idk, too much rambling imo...

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

# Seriously... All this tweaking and sh*t... How can anyone find fault in Ren'Py's default saving system...? (Doesn't it work just fine?)

Will Zip's solution be an improvement? Yes. But what about the game? A proper amount of juicy exciting new content...? Idk, too much rambling imo...
but from the many news Zip say this uptade have much lucy content
and i see a event whit ann at nigth for sure( whit red lingerie) ^^
but i not want hope to have a big big uptade ^^ i hope only to see new event :p

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

If you look carefully at all of his messages, including the last one, the same message is repeated, meaning that you wait a few more days (actually another week! at least) when he eventually comes back with the same reworded but essentially the same message

Oct 26, 2022
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS IS...

THE DEV UPDATES THE GAME.
THE SAME PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DEV.
THE DEV GIVES A STATUS UPDATE.

TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE....

This thread.png

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
It can be assumed that all the characters and images do not originate from the developer. This was already the case before Zip renamed himself for the fourth time… previously Axe… previously known as RAinces. The main game dates back to 2015. We are soon approaching 2024, almost the near 10-year anniversary. The issue is not the 10-year wait or even a 15-year wait for the game to be completed… but rather the recurring lies from RAinces. Promising and telling stories to collect money and ultimately delivering nothing. This has been going on for almost 10 years now. Instead of simply making an announcement when he is finished, he prefers to make 10 announcements and excuses without presenting anything. In my opinion, RAinces/ Axe/ Zip does not produce the images themselves, but rather someone else does… and new images are only provided when RAinces pays for them. He handles the implementation, but someone else creates the images. That's why he makes promises but then fails to pay, resulting in his manufacturer not delivering.

In essence, only those who have been paying for the service for 10 years and have seen little new content have a reason to be upset. Nothing is ever completed… is just hinted at, giving the player hope that there is more to come.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS IS...

TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE....

View attachment 3040716
You need to cut off whatever you take now!...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes