3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Ok seriously, this shouldn't be that hard to setup download folder or is he trying to sneak out to take break

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
During waiting for update
I wont be surprise tbh, as I remember he sometimes helped RA with rendering and usually came with dev info on the original game thread. At the very least he might be still in contact with RA.

Still, lets be patient and not start a witchunt. We all knew what could happen given the history of the game and its mods, including dev :ROFLMAO: Shit happens, quite a lot lately IRL.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
ok, i love this game, the mod he is doing is fantastic
now, the things i would like to see:
nightcreeping returns.
lucy going out doesn't stop
pranking the shower
more little events to stay busy while waiting

otherwise keep up the good work

Reactions: Kapparot

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
no nothing news . and dont see Ziptiefun on-line here from friday 4 nov...
i m totaly blinded

Kapparot

Mar 31, 2020
ok, i love this game, the mod he is doing is fantastic
now, the things i would like to see:
nightcreeping returns.
lucy going out doesn't stop
pranking the shower
more little events to stay busy while waiting

otherwise keep up the good work
Same!

BBeane

Nov 6, 2020
prob been asked too much but 15.44 install probs here. I've extracted the zip but install.exe not working :/

Ahh, it seems porperties.bat was removed during install

Now its making me add it back manually. Where does it belong?

Last edited:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
prob been asked too much but 15.44 install probs here. I've extracted the zip but install.exe not working :/

Ahh, it seems porperties.bat was removed during install

Now its making me add it back manually. Where does it belong?
Not finding any .bat file in the PC version zip file. Which version are you using? PC,Mac, android or Linux?

Last edited:
Reactions: BBeane

BBeane

Nov 6, 2020
Not finding any .bat file in the PC version zip file. Which version are you using? PC,Mac, android or Linux?
PC. I added the bat file back into the files extracted but install link still not finding it. I then tried to run bat file directly but it staes it cannot find the gallery file

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
PC. I added the bat file back into the files extracted but install link still not finding it. I then tried to run bat file directly but it staes it cannot find the gallery file
There is no .bat files of any type listed in my PC zip file, nor in the game directory. Did you download it from one of the links here on F95? And are you sure its the pc version? You may want to try opening file explorer and launch the .exe directly.

BBeane

Nov 6, 2020
There is no .bat files of any type listed in my PC zip file, nor in the game directory. Did you download it from one of the links here on F95? And are you sure its the pc version?
Here is the zip title i downloaded:

File_ BadBobbySaga_DarkPath-0_15_44-pc_zip

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes