3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
There is no .bat files of any type listed in my PC zip file, nor in the game directory. Did you download it from one of the links here on F95? And are you sure its the pc version? You may want to try opening file explorer and launch the .exe directly.
Also is your system 64 or 32 bit? The file BadBobbySaga_DarkPath-32.exe is the 32 bit version, the one with no number is the 64 bit version.

BBeane

Nov 6, 2020
There is no .bat files of any type listed in my PC zip file, nor in the game directory. Did you download it from one of the links here on F95? And are you sure its the pc version? You may want to try opening file explorer and launch the .exe directly.
Yes donwnloaded from page 1, under Windows/Linux link I believe. Inside that comes these files:

files.zip (containing the gallery file)
Install
properties.bat
res.ico

Last edited:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Once everything is extracted my file folder looks like this:
Hmmm in my directory there is only the two exe files the .py and the .sh files. Maybe try deleting the game files you have and re-downloading from one of the links provided on the first page of this thread? There is no install of this game, just extract and launch.

BBeane

Nov 6, 2020
Hmmm in my directory there is only the two exe files the .py and the .sh files. Maybe try deleting the game files you have and re-downloading from one of the links provided on the first page of this thread? There is no install of this game, just extract and launch.
Okay yeah I appreciate the help. That's what my files looked like before I downloaded the 15.44 update

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Okay yeah I appreciate the help. That's what my files looked like before I downloaded the 15.44 update
Try extracting to a new empty directory, perhaps it will help. Unless the pack says UPDATE ONLY you should never ever extract to an older version of the game.

Reactions: BBeane

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
All you need to do for most games here on f95z or for portable apps in general;
download to a location
extract to the same or another location after download
Find the "the-game-name.exe" within the extracted location
double click "the-game-name.exe" within the extracted location
play the game.

That is it.

Now if you decided to download a compressed version, edit files in some manner or install a mod expect to have more errors and issues then normal.

Be aware your antivirus may flag and then remove files within the folder structure at anytime during the download, extraction or run time.
I make an exemption folder for things like these.

Reactions: BBeane

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Should i play Bad bobby saga first or i can just play this one.
No need to bother with first one, the plot and characters never went anywhere. Although there are a lot of scenes from the first that are not present in this remake.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Should i play Bad bobby saga first or i can just play this one.
If you want to run a stayer distance, then yes, the first game, and if you want to sprint, then this game. The end result will be the same, with slight differences, although in the first game the plot moved a little further ..

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If we all reported this developer's delay at once, what would happen?

PS : I apologise; I'm just curious as a rookie. :unsure: View attachment 2155619
Ele não está a vender nada para que reportes atrasos...

# He's not selling anything for you to report a delay. He's working on this project with the support of some of you. And that's great. But he doesn't have to abide by any deadlines (including his own) or expectations as long as he's honest with his patrons. Very different from RAInces... The rest of us just have to suck it up and wait a bit longer. His tardiness is not that critical.

Reactions: DevilGizmo

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
No not (a) critical, but still a reputational hit. Laying the ground work for people to be automatically dissatisfied. Even if the update is fucking goddamn fantastic, giving you bj through a usb device and or if it all of sudden makes your family members want to sneak into bed(room) at night and do un-familial like things with you.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
No not (a) critical, but still a reputational hit. Laying the ground work for people to be automatically dissatisfied. Even if the update is fucking goddamn fantastic, giving you bj through a usb device and or if it all of sudden makes your family members want to sneak into bed(room) at night and do un-familial like things with you.
Sim mas não partilhamos o mesmo conceito de fantástico :ROFLMAO:

#Of course it doesn´t bode well. You're totally right but let's wait and see. And my friend, we definitely don't share the same concept of fantastic. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DevilGizmo
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes