3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
it would have been too much to put Christmas Special in 0.15.49!
anyway, even now it is not known when at least 0.15.48 comes and it is quite clear that in reality the substantial updates would be in 0.15.49, or rather in a very, very distant future... it's also unclear why he couldn't deceive us with these earlier, it would have saved a lot of anguish... maybe :oops:
and that was the biggest joke!-” On the Road again... to 0.15.50...” View attachment 2493212
Apesar do raciocinio confuso, tens alguma razão...

# I agree Xmas should be out ( but if it's in a dream - flashback or something - then it's ok ). There are substantial updates for v0.15.48, but yeah 0.15.49 has better stuff - in due time... I believe he has been working on that, thus all this delay... And yes he could have posted something earlier (only the truth or close enough is acceptable) saving us some angst. Finally yes, it is the road to v0.15.50 (public version), his main goal - nothing wrong there, he didn't mention it would be in 2023 so :ROFLMAO:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Apesar do raciocinio confuso, tens alguma razão...

# I agree Xmas should be out ( but if it's in a dream - flashback or something - then it's ok ). There are substantial updates for v0.15.48, but yeah 0.15.49 has better stuff - in due time... I believe he has been working on that, thus all this delay... And yes he could have posted something earlier (only the truth or close enough is acceptable) saving us some angst. Finally yes, it is the road to v0.15.50 (public version), his main goal - nothing wrong there, he didn't mention it would be in 2023 so :ROFLMAO:
Until something spectacular comes from him, I'm holding on to the April 1st Special estimate for his updates…
3d9e282f325e90aab183ea6abc4afd58.gif

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Guy if the game does come out on Monday what are y'all gonna say, cause honestly I would rather wait for zip to send out an update other than ra, mostly cause you can actually do more shit in zips than you can in ra's

Reactions: lxyzn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Guy if the game does come out on Monday what are y'all gonna say, cause honestly I would rather wait for zip to send out an update other than ra, mostly cause you can actually do more shit in zips than you can in ra's
He didn't say it would come out on Monday, he said he'd give a date for the release on Monday.
No need to feed the trolls

Reactions: Santoly and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Tenho que ser honesto... Preferia um update do RAInces

# As Stil996 said, he promised a release date not the release itself ( so no point in fueling this wild fire again ). But you've been keeping in close touch with Zip so... We'll see.

As for choosing a dev, I'd rather wait for Zip's work than RAInces', simply because RAInces doesn't deliver. But if I had to choose between an update from RAInces or Zip, I'd choose RAInces. Zip has been building a great game (fun and sex, finally) but it's just a start. To date, RAInces' game is still the best one available (but dead it seems, unfortunately).

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Tenho que ser honesto... Preferia um update do RAInces

# As Stil996 said, he promised a release date not the release itself ( so no point in fueling this wild fire again ). But you've been keeping in close touch with Zip so... We'll see.

As for choosing a dev, I'd rather wait for Zip's work than RAInces', simply because RAInces doesn't deliver. But if I had to choose between an update from RAInces or Zip, I'd choose RAInces. Zip has been building a great game (fun and sex, finally) but it's just a start. To date, RAInces' game is still the best one available (but dead it seems, unfortunately).
Wish someone would get off their ass and complete something they start

Reactions: fz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Wish someone would get off their ass and complete something they start
É complicado

# It's complicated. Both DAZ and Ren'Py have a steep learning curve and even when you master them, they take too long to produce very little ( renders, features in game, sand box mechanics,... ). On top of that most devs have busy professional and possibly personal lives. I don't mind waiting as long as I know what to expect...

(Amelia photoshoot is for upcoming updates)

Reactions: American Gothic

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
É complicado

# It's complicated. Both DAZ and Ren'Py have a steep learning curve and even when you master them, they take too long to produce very little ( renders, features in game, sand box mechanics,... ). On top of that most devs have busy professional and possibly personal lives. I don't mind to wait as long as I know what to expect...

(Amelia photoshoot is for upcoming updates)
Too many start a project, don’t continue it and then go into hiding with either excuse after excuse or non at all

Jan 27, 2021
It doesn’t matter. There are tons of other games to play. Time to get off this thread and move on.
Good decision, i hate this beta looser games where you are this little wimpy 14 year old boy who has to do 10000 tons of grind to peek on your mother and incest withyour Sis.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It doesn’t matter. There are tons of other games to play. Time to get off this thread and move on.
Tens alguma razão mas...

# Your frustration is our frustration. Unfortunately there are no other games like these (BBS) - quality and fun-wise...

Good decision, i hate this beta looser games where you are this little wimpy 14 year old boy who has to do 10000 tons of grind to peek on your mother and incest withyour Sis.
Se não gostas (estás no teu direito), o que fazes aqui?

# If you don't like it (suit yourself), what are you doing here?

Imo this game is a lot more than having a kid trying to hump his family ( the models are quite hot, the script is fun, and the sexual tension buildup - slow burning - is awesome ). Most of that annoying grinding has been shaved off.

As for the kid, I really think it fits perfectly in these kind of games - it'd be almost impossible to get any from family members in "normal" conditions let alone as a kid. And it's extremely fun to see him do whatever it takes to get some (sometimes in a naive/childish manner that would look stupid otherwise).

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes