3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Fa-la mais velha

# She looks older and it took me a few seconds to figure out she was actually Lucy
Maybe.. I do tend to prefer more mature women (I wish Anna looked a little older), but I think she has more depth than the old model, less doll like (though that might be the lighting and pose), it's hard to pinpoint why I think this, I don't think I see any obvious difference between the skin textures ZipTieFun mentioned, things too subtle for my lizard brain to recognize I guess, I just feel more drawn to it. (she eyes are different too I think, deeper, or is that my imagination?)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe.. I do tend to prefer more mature women (I wish Anna looked a little older), but I think she has more depth than the old model, less doll like (though that might be the lighting and pose), it's hard to pinpoint why I think this, I don't think I see any obvious difference between the skin textures ZipTieFun mentioned, things too subtle for my lizard brain to recognize I guess, I just feel more drawn to it. (she eyes are different too I think, deeper, or is that my imagination?)
"...things too subtle for my lizard brain to recognize I guess"

Ora

# Just saying...

( Mature women is not my thing but I get it. It's fine but then again I don't think this is the right game for you - maybe this new version will... )

Last edited:

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Maybe you could have gone for a poll to ask peoples what they think because that is clearly not exactly the same character and if you take a lot of time to create new things that peoples may not like it is a little bit sad

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe you could have gone for a poll to ask peoples what they think because that is clearly not exactly the same character and if you take a lot of time to create new things that peoples may not like it is a little bit sad
Boa intenção, má ideia

# Your heart is in the right place but it's a bad idea. If everytime we don't like something he makes a poll, not only would it not make it clearer as it would stall development even further. No point. We leave our opinions here and let him work and release whatever...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tikky and Rauum

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I never got the women to strip while doing security , have you all ? I must have missed something if so. All I got was , Not in this update but the pictures show otherwise

BBeane

Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2499410 View attachment 2499414

I agree with you but the main issue with that texture it look good at a distance but close up it does not hold. When I was doing the photo shoots scenes it was hard to keep her looking the same from shot to shot. Also 720p can be very forgiving but at 1080p or higher it starts looking a bit like plastic...

Raince Version 2 Model (Bigger Tits)
View attachment 2499530
Darker skin tone higher detail on face and bobby nicer nipples (no blush in skin) similar to Bobby
View attachment 2499532
a bit lighter but with a hint of Red... nipples are still nice but bigger.
View attachment 2499534

Below is the new third version I have settle on as the face breast and skin looks good at higher resolution....
I think this is one looks a lot better as it a bit more alive and the skin texture look good on the close up of her face ... Again scene lighting can change the outcome
View attachment 2499550
View attachment 2499579
New Skin texture....
View attachment 2499609
Old skin texture.....
View attachment 2499630
definitely the pink nipples.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a way to just unlock all of the gallery scenes at once; because for some reason I can never get through all of the Lucy drunk scenes before that bathroom thing happens and then I get nothing else from her.

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Is there a way to just unlock all of the gallery scenes at once; because for some reason I can never get through all of the Lucy drunk scenes before that bathroom thing happens and then I get nothing else from her.
找人要存档

mandronn

Aug 3, 2018

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Agree. Not realistic that Anna looks too close in age to her daughters. But I like her anyway!

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes