3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Release Date for (0.15.48) (9pm GMT 31st March)

Hi Folks,

Based on the progress over the weekend I will be able to release the next update on the
9pm GMT 31st March this coming Friday.
I will be releasing it when I get home from work in case people have issues etc.
Most of the week will be spent testing and adding renders etc.

Lucy skin texture change...
The only big change is I going to update the skin texture for Lucy as the current one is too low quality and does not look good close up if you know what I mean. I been having issues when doing the photo-shoots and the texture just look off when you have close up shot. And her nipples look a lot nicer now :)

Also I am using a texture which matches Liza / Jenny and Bobby skin colour a-lot better. I will be updating her older scenes between now and when I release (0.15.50) and also improving the scenes and animation as well.

Anyhoo
Zip
There are 2 other photo's in the post, didn't want to give everything away for free. $1/mo is super cheap as it is...
Lucy living room 00.png
Lucy living room 01.png

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The old Lucy was better... She's "alive" there... And this one is like from Madame Tussauds gallery... beautiful, but "dead"... Sorry, the opinion is subjective.... Just compare.. View attachment 2499242
Sim, sem dúvida

# Yeah, old Lucy is better (I think it's the eyes and the hair). It's hard to improve what's already perfect. It can only go wrong...

(Friday it is...)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Sim, sem dúvida

# Yeah, old Lucy is better (I think it's the eyes and the hair). It's hard to improve what's already perfect. It can only go wrong...

(Friday it is...)
"It's hard to improve what's already perfect "... Well said,bro!(y)

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
The old Lucy was better... She's "alive" there... And this one is like from Madame Tussauds gallery... beautiful, but "dead"... Sorry, the opinion is subjective.... Just compare.. View attachment 2499242
View attachment 2499410 View attachment 2499414
I agree with you but the main issue with that texture it look good at a distance but close up it does not hold. When I was doing the photo shoots scenes it was hard to keep her looking the same from shot to shot. Also 720p can be very forgiving but at 1080p or higher it starts looking a bit like plastic...

Raince Version 2 Model (Bigger Tits)
test 00.png
Darker skin tone higher detail on face and bobby nicer nipples (no blush in skin) similar to Bobby
test 01.png
a bit lighter but with a hint of Red... nipples are still nice but bigger.
test 02.png

Below is the new third version I have settle on as the face breast and skin looks good at higher resolution....
I think this is one looks a lot better as it a bit more alive and the skin texture look good on the close up of her face ... Again scene lighting can change the outcome
test 03.png
test 04.png
New Skin texture....
test 05.png
Old skin texture.....
test 06.png

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
View attachment 2499410 View attachment 2499414

I agree with you but the main issue with that texture it look good at a distance but close up it does not hold. When I was doing the photo shoots scenes it was hard to keep her looking the same from shot to shot. Also 720p can be very forgiving but at 1080p or higher it starts looking a bit like plastic...

Raince Version 2 Model (Bigger Tits)
View attachment 2499530
Darker skin tone higher detail on face and bobby nicer nipples (no blush in skin) similar to Bobby
View attachment 2499532
a bit lighter but with a hint of Red... nipples are still nice but bigger.
View attachment 2499534

Below is the new third version I have settle on as the face breast and skin looks good at higher resolution....
I think this is one looks a lot better as it a bit more alive and the skin texture look good on the close up of her face ... Again scene lighting can change the outcome
View attachment 2499550
View attachment 2499579
New Skin texture....
View attachment 2499609
Old skin texture.....
View attachment 2499630
Do we really need high resolution? Most people are seemingly playing this game on their phones or old laptops. The og models that rainces created/used were the best.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do we really need high resolution? Most people are seemingly playing this game on their phones or old laptops. The og models that rainces created/used were the best.
where do you get "most" from? That sounds very out of the blue to me, I'd be shocked if it were as high as 1 in 20 using a mobile device, with the vast majority as PC users.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
where do you get "most" from? That sounds very out of the blue to me, I'd be shocked if it were as high as 1 in 20 using a mobile device, with the vast majority as PC users.
A validade do teu argumento é a mesma que a dele :D

# Your argument was made out of thin air just like his... But I agree with you both: I believe most of us don't need Hi-Res for many reasons ( including mobile and old pcs ) - the game is awesome as it is (Rainces raw models) - and that it is mostly played as it should: on a PC (or Mac)

Reactions: Tikky

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018

# Your argument was made out of thin air just like his... But I agree with you both: I believe most of us don't need Hi-Res for many reasons ( including mobile and old pcs ) - the game is awesome as it is (Rainces raw models) - and that it is mostly played as it should: on a PC (or Mac)
Which one of the 3 different Jenny models / 2 different Liza (Lisa) Models and 2 Lucy's Models....... :p :p :p

• Haha
Reactions: migsszx and edgaia

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

I didn't make an argument, I expressed doubt and asked where he got his data from :p

but stats from the Gofile host show my guess wasn't far off (much closer than his deceleration), note Mac is missing, which I think would move the true number much closer to the 1 in 20 I expected (colour me shocked about it being so high though :p) Unless you say the other hosting sites would be much more biased towards mobile users?

1111 downloads

1533 downloads

9176 downloads

1817 downloads

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Esta imagem diz tudo.

# I think you're spending too much time around these models. Your mind is so overloaded/saturated that you find fault in every single detail that simply doesn't cross our minds when we play it... Maybe you need to step away for a while (i know, i know, nobody wants that) to gain some perspective. This last picture of yours (old Lucy) makes it so clear: the render is perfect. So cute, so hot... Who cares if the colors don't match the best standards. The final result (new Lucy) is slightly worse, despite the finer techniques and materials... So don't waste precious time, I say (only when you must to )

If you just want to deliver an engaging fine game that fans will love then you can skip over polishing the already awesome models and focus on the fun. One thing is fine retouching here and there, another is total makeover. Give it a try if you must but go with it if the gain is quite obvious otherwise... (your new Lucy is slightly worse, so no...)

But it's your game. If you feel the urge to go down that path (graphic designer), go for it. But I'd rather you didn't: way longer updates with worse results.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes