3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Like too see an angle where someone other than Bobby, Uncle or grandfather as an example , exploit the women
Nada disso...

#No, no, no... In Big Brother all we wanted was to get rid of Eric... No more hoses plz... Julia is our opponent/love interest and it's just perfect. Our harem, our girls... (it's ok if it's "saving" the girls from other perverts or other minor side stories - Liza's bf, Ann's boss, Liza's thug - so we can get closer to our bitches)

Last edited:

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Nada disso...

#No, no, no... In Big Brother all we wanted was to get rid of Eric... No more hoses plz... Julia is our opponent/love interest and it's just perfect. Our harem, our girls... (it's ok if it's "saving" the girls from other perverts or other minor side stories - Liza's bf, Ann's boss, Liza's thug - so we can get closer to our bitches)
I want more violators , which leads to Bobby having to get more devious. The more variety you add to a story the longer the game can stay alive

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nada disso...

Eric was annoying because he wouldn't share... fuck selfish assholes, sharing is caring.
Plus the MC was a pussy, there were so many way we could have killed Eric off that weren't made available by the Dev, Personally if I'll been in that situation he'd have taken some sleeping pills before bed and then a midnight swim... Tragic but unavoidable. RIP Eric.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Eric was annoying because he wouldn't share... fuck selfish assholes, sharing is caring.
Plus the MC was a pussy, there were so many way we could have killed Eric off that weren't made available by the Dev, Personally if I'll been in that situation he'd have taken some sleeping pills before bed and then a midnight swim... Tragic but unavoidable. RIP Eric.
MC definitely too soft. He could have roughed up people in more ways then fists

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I want more violators , which leads to Bobby having to get more devious. The more variety you add to a story the longer the game can stay alive
Entendo mas não...

# I get it. You want to turn it into a fuckfest. The more the merrier... :ROFLMAO: No thx. The slow burning was always the strongest point on this game. It was always about the "foreplay" - how long and how hard till you get some. Most games are exactly as you want and they wear out quite quickly.

Reactions: edcl58

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Entendo mas não...

# I get it. You want to turn it into a fuckfest. The more the merrier... :ROFLMAO: No thx. The slow burning was always the strongest point on this game. It was always about the "foreplay" - how long and how hard till you get some. Most games are exactly as you want and they wear out quite quickly.
Yes. A fuckfest lol

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Entendo mas não...

Most Games? I've seen a lot and I rarely find those, most that I have seen are grind for every gain or mindless slideshows (I tend to delete the slideshows early), you're either the lone alpha or the lone cuck, this is one of the few that seem nicely balanced. I get the "Other people fuck too" scene is a controversial kink, I'd like to see it as optional content where you can choose to let the other wolf have their pound of meat, just straight up cock block them. Like the original Boss rape scene.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Most Games? I've seen a lot and I rarely find those, most that I have seen are grind for every gain or mindless slideshows (I tend to delete the slideshows early), you're either the lone alpha or the lone cuck, this is one of the few that seem nicely balanced. I get the "Other people fuck too" scene is a controversial kink, I'd like to see it as optional content where you can choose to let the other wolf have their pound of meat, just straight up cock block them. Like the original Boss rape scene.
Se calhar tens razão...

# You're probably right... I've stopped playing other games a long time ago. Probably most started to use this winning formula. I recall downloading them, getting sex after 3 min and closing the game after 30 (fed up).

I do agree with minor side scenes like the boss, but bringing all that stuff in (side characters sex, lots of sex,...) would probably spoil its feel we love so much - I think changing course that way would radically change the game. Maybe a new game starting point, who knows... (I can also be missing your and edcl58's point... But I think I'm not)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Se calhar tens razão...

# You're probably right... I've stopped playing other games a long time ago. Probably most started to use this winning formula. I recall downloading them, getting sex after 3 min and closing the game after 30 (fed up).

I do agree with minor side scenes like the boss, but bringing all that stuff in (side characters sex, lots of sex,...) would probably spoil its feel we love so much - I think changing course that way would radically change the game. Maybe a new game starting point, who knows... (I can also be missing your and edcl58 point... But I think I'm not)
Changing course? I don't think any of the Bad Bobby games have progressed deep enough into their story arcs to define a fixed "course", If Bobby were to let his moms boss rape her again, that would very much be inkeeping with his character as demonstated in the original game, or if he were to team up with the Janitor to score some cheerleader ass how would that be a leap from his defined character? (Imagine the Janitor locking up the school while cheerleader practice is in session, while Bobby deploys his superroofies in their halftime water bottles, Dream Time Gangbang! (the soleAlpha version could have Bobby steal the Janitors Keys)), His motivation has always been to get his dick wet, he has never been on a Waifu mission so Bro/Sharing/Pimping routes are all valid choices IMO (As well as the obvious Lone Alpha of course).

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Changing course? I don't think any of the Bad Bobby games have progressed deep enough into their story arcs to define a fixed "course", If Bobby were to let his moms boss rape her again, that would very much be inkeeping with his character as demonstated in the original game, or if he were to team up with the Janitor to score some cheerleader ass how would that be a leap from his defined character? (Imagine the Janitor locking up the school while cheerleader practice is in session, while Bobby deploys his superroofies in their halftime water bottles, Dream Time Gangbang! (the soleAlpha version could have Bobby steal the Janitors Keys)), His motivation has always been to get his dick wet, he has never been on a Waifu mission so Bro/Sharing/Pimping routes are all valid choices IMO (As well as the obvious Lone Alpha of course).
Certo... Só queres...

# Yeah I get it. The game never took off in the first place (we're still in the beginning after so many years) and Bobby is a horndog ( you've really put your thought into it :ROFLMAO: ) so why not?? I've already answered that.

I'm not against all those brainstorm ideas of yours if it keeps the main premise - slow burning - and other guys in minor events only so we can take advantage of the girls. Despite the incest, looking "realistic" is a key factor here. Too many fireworks (gangbang?? :ROFLMAO:) would turn it into a different game. I'd play it but separately.

Last edited:

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Exactly. More variety is needed even tho it’s a good game. Lots of potential storylines can be done with the current characters

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
I think this is not a bad idea if the other person doesnt invade the house like Eric in BB but yeah it would be great if there was some scenes like you said at different places(school,work...)

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I think this is not a bad idea if the other person doesnt invade the house like Eric in BB but yeah it would be great if there was some scenes like you said at different locations(school,work...)
Boss blackmailing the daughters for mom to keep her job. I’m not picky. I can easily play the game as is but more hardcore stuff wouldn’t make me sad lol

Reactions: Stil996 and Rauum

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think this is not a bad idea if the other person doesnt invade the house like Eric in BB but yeah it would be great if there was some scenes like you said at different places(school,work...)
Thats a key difference between NTR and Sharing, Eric was there to take everything away from the MC, the Games I search for are where the MC is King of his castle and chooses whether to allow others in and by the same logic has the power to kick them out again. I might allow others to taste some of the pussy I own, but they do so only when & how my whim dictates :p

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Boss blackmailing the daughters for mom to keep her job. I’m not picky. I can easily play the game as is but more hardcore stuff wouldn’t make me sad lol
É exactamente isso o que eu não quero...

# That's exactly what I don't want in this game... It's so Big Brother like. Again, I get it. For some reason it was so successful, but not my thing (fuckfest)

Reactions: Corambis
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes