3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Boss blackmailing the daughters for mom to keep her job. I’m not picky. I can easily play the game as is but more hardcore stuff wouldn’t make me sad lol
Yeah I love jeopardy scenes, with choice to save them or leave them to the wolves, maybe even actively betraying them, have the Boss pay you in some manner to have a turn on one of the girls, all the while they think you are on their side.

• Haha
Reactions: lxyzn and edgaia

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
É exactamente isso o que eu não quero...

# That's exactly what I don't want in this game... It's so Big Brother like. Again, I get it. For some reason it was so successful, but not my thing (fuckfest)
That’s the thing. Not everyone has the same interests

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Thats a key difference between NTR and Sharing, Eric was there to take everything away from the MC, the Games I search for are where the MC is King of his castle and chooses whether to allow others in and by the same logic has the power to kick them out again. I might allow others to taste some of the pussy I own, but they do so only when & how my whim dictates :p
Não, não...

# No, no... Plz no... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hobobobb

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah I love jeopardy scenes, with choice to save them or leave them to the wolves, maybe even actively betraying them, have the Boss pay you in some manner to have a turn on one of the girls, all the while they think you are on their side.
That’s what cracks me up. People say “OH NO “ to these ideas but you can bet your ass they’d be first in line to play it

• Haha
Reactions: lxyzn and edgaia

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That’s what cracks me up. People say “OH NO “ to these ideas but you can bet your ass they’d be first in line to play it
Oh sure there is definitely a lot of people who would hate the thought of others fucking "their" women, but lets not go there, we don't want this thread to turn into a big flame war.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia and edcl58

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
These are the kinds of posts that have brought this thread to life this past week, when it was almost in hibernation since its inception. So stop complaining and get to work.
and after that hibernation, a lot of paw job will occur…
shotgun-bj.gif

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 2499410 View attachment 2499414

I agree with you but the main issue with that texture it look good at a distance but close up it does not hold. When I was doing the photo shoots scenes it was hard to keep her looking the same from shot to shot. Also 720p can be very forgiving but at 1080p or higher it starts looking a bit like plastic...

Raince Version 2 Model (Bigger Tits)
View attachment 2499530
Darker skin tone higher detail on face and bobby nicer nipples (no blush in skin) similar to Bobby
View attachment 2499532
a bit lighter but with a hint of Red... nipples are still nice but bigger.
View attachment 2499534

Below is the new third version I have settle on as the face breast and skin looks good at higher resolution....
I think this is one looks a lot better as it a bit more alive and the skin texture look good on the close up of her face ... Again scene lighting can change the outcome
View attachment 2499550
View attachment 2499579
New Skin texture....
View attachment 2499609
Old skin texture.....
View attachment 2499630

Sorry man, the older version is way better.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm not surprised when developers stop altogether. This kind of comment is why the facepalm reaction was created.
Realmente foi um pouco demais mas isto é um fórum... Leva-se com tudo.

# I agree it's a bit over the line but this is a forum... There's room for your PC crap, for unfair bashing like that one and everything inbetween.

Devs don't stop their work because of little things like this. :LOL: He himself admits he doesn't read most of them. Why would he?? :ROFLMAO: As long as the audience keeps growing and money keeps coming in he's happy (being paid for doing what he loves). Nothing else matters and that's fine.

We should appreciate his work/effort ( we keep following this thread so... ) as he should appreciate us as a source of patrons. When he doesn't keep his end of the bargain, he should expect some kind of bashing, not all that abnoxious ass kissing (a quick post only takes 10sec no matter how busy he is - and he's doing it so... (y)).

Yes that kind of comment is why the facepalm reaction was created. But then again I don't think anybody got his feelings hurt though. :LOL: It's a forum: a sunny day like any other...

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Está tudo muito calado... Nem parece que é já amanhã que sai o update (esperemos)?

# It's all so quiet shh... shh... it's all so still... :ROFLMAO: If I didn't know any better I'd say nobody's waiting for tomorrow's update...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Está tudo muito calado... Nem parece que é já amanhã que sai o update (esperemos)?

# It's all so quiet shh... shh... it's all so still... :ROFLMAO: If I didn't know any better I'd say nobody's waiting for tomorrow's update...
For Fucks Sake don't wake them up... Do you really enjoy the "Are we there yet" posts????

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes