3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can we take 1 min to think about how this comrade wrote 563 posts in 2 languages for no logical reason while not even typing the whole thing before translation, so he cant even copypaste on a translator
Rebel without a cause, relentless dedication to very questionable tasks, true defender of the holy pseudo double post

Now on topic, cant wait for the update, hope today really is THE day o_O
Today? I thought it was Monday. :p

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Can we take 1 min to think about how this comrade wrote 563 posts in 2 languages for no logical reason while not even typing the whole thing before translation, so he cant even copypaste on a translator
Rebel without a cause, relentless dedication to very questionable tasks, true defender of the holy pseudo double post

Now on topic, cant wait for the update, hope today really is THE day o_O
És um poeta...

# What a poet...

Now on topic, yeah let's hope so :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
sorry guys but today i not have time for play ^^
so only for today I won't wait :p
but i hope you don't play too .......mhuamhuamhua i am evil...... number2 come whit me

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
here the post

Hi Folks,

Based on the progress over the weekend I will be able to release the next update on the
9pm GMT 31st March this coming Friday.
I will be releasing it when I get home from work in case people have issues etc.
Most of the week will be spent testing and adding renders etc.

Lucy skin texture change...
The only big change is I going to update the skin texture for Lucy as the current one is too low quality and does not look good close up if you know what I mean. I been having issues when doing the photo-shoots and the texture just look off when you have close up shot. And her nipples look a lot nicer now :)

Also I am using a texture which matches Liza / Jenny and Bobby skin colour a-lot better. I will be updating her older scenes between now and when I release (0.15.50) and also improving the scenes and animation as well.

Anyhoo
Zip

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Reactions: Imnus
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes