3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
:D
here I am a donor don't worry ^^
I live well I don't die of hunger I'm serene ...
I just wonder if it bothers me more if it doesn't come out or more to you if it comes out?
anyway sure you will have antacids :D peace and love

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There are only 4 hours difference between CET and his country.
I'm sure he will be on here, later today.

Reactions: lxyzn

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
For some reason he have limited the number of lowest tier supporters? Who else does that?
You limit what the 1$ supporters get access to, not the number of supporters that can give you 1$.
Just to witness how much of a delay there will be after the 5 hours I bought the last Supporter Tier 1$ membership yesterday. Apparently someone left since yesterday as there are one more 1$ tier left on Subscribestar today.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
For some reason he have limited the number of lowest tier supporters? Who else does that?
You limit what the 1$ supporters get access to, not the number of supporters that can give you 1$.
Just to witness how much of a delay there will be after the 5 hours I bought the last Supporter Tier 1$ membership yesterday. Apparently someone left since yesterday as there are one more 1$ tier left on Subscribestar today.
You limit the 1 dollar because people don’t understand business.
You can get 100 people joining for 1 dollar , because it’s cheap and affordable, worth the investment, but maybe 5 join at 5 dollars because some don’t think it’s worth it. When you limit a tier, your basically limiting your potential intake.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My guess is because $1 Trolls are a thing, people who act entitled like they are members of the board because they donated $1

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
My guess is because $1 Trolls are a thing, people who act entitled like they are members of the board because they donated $1
Technically you are a member of the board by donating a dollar. A small small voice on the board but a voice.
Developers with poor communication seemingly are the ones with problems with “board members “ lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Technically you are a member of the board by donating a dollar. A small small voice on the board but a voice.
Developers with poor communication seemingly are the ones with problems with “board members “ lol
No Bud, you are not a member of the board unless explicitly promised.
Donating on Patreon isn't any different from throwing a coin into the cap of a Busker, don't like what he's doing don't throw your coin.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
No Bud, you are not a member of the board unless explicitly promised.
Donating on Patreon isn't any different from throwing a coin into the cap of a Busker, don't like what he's doing don't throw your coin.
When you give people the option to pay you work a product ,to be supported financially by donators, YOU gave them a voice

Reactions: lxyzn

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sugar o pessoal também é moda...

# Milking people out is also a thing, it seems. Don't talk $1 patrons down as among all of them, they're the least dumb ones... :ROFLMAO: I find it hard to believe someone is paying just to troll

$1 patrons may not have a vote (package terms) but they should be respected regardless... This (milking) is just bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Did that purchase give you access to the update?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sugar o pessoal também é moda...

# Milking people out is also a thing , it seems. Don't talk $1 patrons down as among all of them, they're the least dumb ones... :ROFLMAO: I find it very unlikely that someone is paying just to troll

$1 patrons may not have a vote (package terms) but they should be regarded nevertheless... This is just bullshit.
Absolutely Patreon incentivizes Milking (I hate everything about the Patreon model), doesn't change the fact that you aren't due anything that isn't specifically promised (definitely not a voice), you're not buying anything, you are supporting them, think of them as children if you like... there comes a time when you just need to kick their asses off your couch and make them get their own place with their own money, you're not supporting them anymore.
Edit
PS doesn't mean every Dev who misses a deadline is milking though, connection issues are a thing. I see no point in Doomsaying, it'll get here or it won't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I did subscribe to a higher tier months ago but as far as I know no one gets a say in what he makes.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
:D
here I am a donor don't worry ^^
I live well I don't die of hunger I'm serene ...
I just wonder if it bothers me more if it doesn't come out or more to you if it comes out?
anyway sure you will have antacids :D peace and love
Hi-T, Any news? Messages?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did subscribe to a higher tier months ago but as far as I know no one gets a say in what he makes.
yup I said that... not sure what your point is? Mine was that it fuels entitled trolling.

Does Zipties patreon have a chat forum? or is it just notifications.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
You limit the 1 dollar because people don’t understand business.
You can get 100 people joining for 1 dollar , because it’s cheap and affordable, worth the investment, but maybe 5 join at 5 dollars because some don’t think it’s worth it. When you limit a tier, your basically limiting your potential intake.
Yeah, also people don't care about a dollar, so they might just forget about it and keep paying even if they have not checked the game in a year. A once small YouTuber channel named Shiey always had only one option on his Patreon a low sum equal to 1.5 dollar. He got loads of supporters, thousands and have no issue living and travelling on his Patreon support.

Reactions: edgaia
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes