3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Chill...the freak...out people!!
I've just been awarded the April fools Jester, all is well.
Now stop your nagging, it's all been said before. Post if you get any real news :cool:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I did paid, as I believe, work should be rewarded.
He is the only person, that can, potentially, finish the game, without Rainces.
Not really angry, dissapointed. As if something went wrong, i'd rather know.
Still, it COULD!! be an April Fools joke... We'll see :)
If it was meant to be an april fools, then he's been planning it since a month ago lmao. You don't want to prank your supporters when you planned to release content, while taking money from them too. Now no one will believe him lol.

Reactions: Qalx

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
no :D we have 2 option :
1 him come on line and post the uptade .
2 him no come on.line for a few day ...
1. It is very unlikely because if he wanted to surprise us he could have done it today.
2. It's more likely because it's his style, he'll probably post some blackened nipples in a few days as proof of his great work, after that it'll be Easter and another month will pass and after that. holiday summer preparations will follow

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
1. It is very unlikely because if he wanted to surprise us he could have done it today.
2. It's more likely because it's his style, he'll probably post some blackened nipples in a few days as proof of his great work, after that it'll be Easter and another month will pass and after that. holiday summer preparations will follow
Mais escuros ainda?

# "blackened nipples?" Even darker ones? :ROFLMAO:

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Mais escuros ainda?

# "blackened nipples?" Even darker ones? :ROFLMAO:
Test the bottom line

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

jasonx4453

Nov 18, 2021
Hope zip can give us an update on why he hasn't posted the latest version yet he's 5 hours of uploading is gonna be 5 months soon

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Blah blah blah
His game will always be a product and that product will have a certain quality, that doesn't change according to how he chooses to make money from that product. As for trolls, I have first hand experience with both his Patreon and Subscribestar and there were no trolls commenting there. What would stop trolls from buying a 5$ tier instead? Nothing. I think we can safely conclude that he limits the 1$ tier to make people buy the 5$ tier instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: edcl58

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Means he has a better internet at work, took his file for upload from work, but took the wrong file (probably previous beta build).
So he will upload from work on Sunday, and we should have it for monday night.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes