3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
He lied so many times before... Why not now? 99% He is lying now as well...
A lie is a lie, no matter how much you want to candy it, still a fucking, dirty, lie...
I used to see it the same way but eventually I have started to think that Zip´s posts are a mix of plans and false hopes. It is not a straightforward lying, many times creative minds tend to focus of new ideas/future plans and ignore simple facts. For us, the reality check takes a form of missed deadline, which is not ideal, but pesimistic realism is not what defines any game developer.

• Haha
Reactions: Niboowin

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
What's interesting is that he writes one thing on subscribestar and another on discord.

subscribestar
Having two routes for Lucy made things take longer to sort out. I got things now sorted and will be released in the next few days.
discord
I am nearly finished just been busy and also Lucy has 2 routes so there is a bit more to the update with around 2,000 renders ... Will post more in a day or so.
On Subscribestar he gives deadlines and promises, and on Discord he treats users more honestly.
If you treat sponsors like regular suckers who pay money, you shouldn't expect any positive comments about yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: lEWBlABFOREVER

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
What's interesting is that he writes one thing on subscribestar and another on discord.

subscribestar

discord

On Subscribestar he gives deadlines and promises, and on Discord he treats users more honestly.
If you treat sponsors like regular suckers who pay money, you shouldn't expect any positive comments about yourself.
jeez, 2000 renders? If that's true you can't deny, the dude's working.

I'm worried about quality.

eebbk

Feb 1, 2022

subscribestar

discord

link to discord please

Reactions: devonY7

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
you have linked a channel instead of server . that does not allow people to join . the link should look something like this example. you can get this by clicking 1722270654610.png

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I hope I'm wrong, but based on my experience
Zip will disappear for the next 3 weeks then reappear with who knows what misfortune. last test then uplode last days of August but twist small bugs another week around September 4th or 10th we win an uptade.
who wants to play on?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes