3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I hope I'm wrong, but based on my experience
Zip will disappear for the next 3 weeks then reappear with who knows what misfortune. last test then uplode last days of August but twist small bugs another week around September 4th or 10th we win an uptade.
who wants to play on?
Meh! My guess is November at the earliest, one secret to happiness is not trying to guess release dates, they will happen when they happen or they won't... but if you must torment yourself with a date, try to pick later ones rather than earlier, that way if you are wrong then it is more chance of a happy surprise than a disappointing one.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I hope I'm wrong, but based on my experience
Zip will disappear for the next 3 weeks then reappear with who knows what misfortune. last test then uplode last days of August but twist small bugs another week around September 4th or 10th we win an uptade.
who wants to play on?
Let him work as much as he needs, as long as he doesn't set deadlines and doesn't lure naive people with empty promises.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Meh! My guess is November at the earliest, one secret to happiness is not trying to guess release dates, they will happen when they happen or they won't... but if you must torment yourself with a date, try to pick later ones rather than earlier, that way if you are wrong then it is more chance of a happy surprise than a disappointing one.
Nah! If it's November, he'll put it off until after the holidays. Maybe after February...

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Update: A piano fell on Zip's computer, he needs two weeks to buy a new one and get his files back.
You forgot... the package was lost in transit when the ship the new PC was on got caught up in a hurricane and customer support is giving him the runaround because the cost of a replacement is not covered by his policy when the loss is due to an "act of god" such as fires or hurricanes.
Now he has to wait until September to scrape up enough money collecting cans and selling his Beavis and Butthead bobbleheads on E-Bay to buy another PC, wait for that one to (hopefully) be delivered and then since the entire ordeal has been so stressful he'll need a few weeks vacation to recover and hopefully he can get the update out before thanksgiving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: john1230 and tonyzz

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Its so unfortunate what happened to zip computer/s. He must be upset he can’t work and deliver the game to us on time as he intends to

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Right since there's no actual news with the game update, let's revisit the AI version of BBS.

Raw-Imagine the developer of Dreamer Life is using AI to make the images for his game, and it's very passable for real people if you don't look too closely at the details.

So, realistic looking characters (it is still rough around the edges but) is taking a first step into adult gaming.

Would you want a face lift for the BBS cast or do you prefer the 3D models as is?

I'm personally looking forward to what AI can bring to the games especially if it adds animation.

anzhuoli

Oct 13, 2023
Right since there's no actual news with the game update, let's revisit the AI version of BBS.

Raw-Imagine the developer of Dreamer Life is using AI to make the images for his game, and it's very passable for real people if you don't look too closely at the details.

So, realistic looking characters (it is still rough around the edges but) is taking a first step into adult gaming.

Would you want a face lift for the BBS cast or do you prefer the 3D models as is?

I'm personally looking forward to what AI can bring to the games especially if it adds animation.
Do you have a preview

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
Personally, I don't like this kind of work, the old school not created by AI is much closer to my preferences .

It has its own charm :)
bb22.jpg
Most of the AI animations annoy me with the flashing animations , but this is my opinion, maybe one day I will change it, for now I stick to my old habits ;) it's just a pity that this game has always suffered from eternal problems :cautious:

Oh, I forgot, photorealism is completely unnecessary. I have it outside my window on the street at work every day. So I expect a different atmosphere and look from the game.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Big Brother and all closes are cursed. BB was never finished, same for Bad Bobby... Looks like this one will be abandoned soon (Rainces), or just done when he see fit (Ziptiefun). Both are ignoring fans, scarcely post updates or finally update the game...

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

The characters themselves will of course be generated great, few artists could compete with AI in this respect. It's worse if these characters have to do something and that's where the abyss begins. Unnatural poses, strange grimaces etc. I was also delighted at first but no game with AI has interested anyone for long. Maybe someday but for now AI is no alternative.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The characters themselves will of course be generated great, few artists could compete with AI in this respect. It's worse if these characters have to do something and that's where the abyss begins. Unnatural poses, strange grimaces etc. I was also delighted at first but no game with AI has interested anyone for long. Maybe someday but for now AI is no alternative.
Yeah, it would be better when AI can create the 3D (models) assets that can be used by the software that the developers uses to create the scenes.

But everything has to start from somewhere and AI generated scenes is acceptable.

Of course I'm choosing to ignore minor flaws like:

No left hand:eek:

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes