3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah, it would be better when AI can create the 3D (models) assets that can be used by the software that the developers uses to create the scenes.

But everything has to start from somewhere and AI generated scenes is acceptable.

Of course I'm choosing to ignore minor flaws like:

No left hand:eek:
With left hand he stimulate his ass... maybe...

• Wow
Reactions: john1230

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
While we already have a lot of goofy & same-y models & poses & writing from actual devs that you can surprisingly find without too much difficulty, I'd rather not add to it with AI :LOL: Monotonous things that don't require artistry like grass or tree assets, brick textures, and so on are where I think AI would be perfect.

Reactions: john1230 and JayMI

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
At the rate of time it's taken for the current update to come out, do you think it's going to be 3 months worth of updates when it is finally released?

:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: MikeD13

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
At the rate of time it's taken for the current update to come out, do you think it's going to be 3 months worth of updates when it is finally released?

:oops:
No, he vanished, like before. After a series of shittyexcuses and shit talk, he vanished from the surface of the Earth. I predict near November / December he will come out with a shitty excuse, and release half finished, rushed update.
Same like before. I would not keep any hopes...

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
No, he vanished, like before. After a series of shittyexcuses and shit talk, he vanished from the surface of the Earth. I predict near November / December he will come out with a shitty excuse, and release half finished, rushed update.
Same like before. I would not keep any hopes...
He contacts [edit] us at least once a month so we won't have to wait until December. :) I just hope there won't be any excuses, at most that he went on vacation.

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He contacts me at least once a month so we won't have to wait until December. :) I just hope there won't be any excuses, at most that he went on vacation.
It helps to COMMUNICATE!! Any HOE, i will not support anymore. You fool me once, shame on you, you fool me twice...

Reactions: JayMI and john1230

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
He contacts me at least once a month so we won't have to wait until December. :) I just hope there won't be any excuses, at most that he went on vacation.
The reality is that this game is going to fade into oblivion for lack of timely updates and increasing competition. Wish it weren’t so, but it is.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes