3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Yes, I'm dumb because I don't fund creators who don't regularly release updates and don't keep their word. :) But you say Patreon isn't work but creators need to be paid.. :rolleyes:
I am not calling you dumb because you don't support x creator. I am calling you dumb for thinking that less support will lead to more updates. Patreon is not a job. It's a way for creators to make money without having to find a real job. That's why you shouldn't expect regular updates.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I am not calling you dumb because you don't support x creator. I am calling you dumb for thinking that less support will lead to more updates. Patreon is not a job. It's a way for creators to make money without having to find a real job. That's why you shouldn't expect regular updates.
Nonsense. You're drawing the wrong conclusions. Not funding the creator won't speed up the update, nor will funding. Most creators complete their projects according to their time, not their patreon revenue. That's how honest creators who have their own jobs work. Your absurd assumption is to support those who want to live off patreon and do nothing, expect nothing from them. Damn it, you want to be supported, you have to earn it. This is normal competition where artists who stand out, have some interesting idea and are hard-working are funded, not mediocre ones who can't properly manage their time. Should I throw to Zip's can out of pity, so maybe he'll discover an artist in himself, not a laborer? No, it won't change anything. Think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
”It's a way for creators to make money without having to find a real job.”- that's the dumbest conclusion ever. No smart person would leave a job, a stable job for Patreon earnings. The actual money they make might be from selling the product, but not on Patreon, which is more of a form of support. So they have no interest in delaying the completion of the product indefinitely. The likes of RAI and Zip are not independent game creators, they have jobs and those are perhaps the most important occupations for them (besides family, home, etc). that's why there are long periods when they give up doing anything for the games they work on, even though they can apparently have significant earnings from the games.

Reactions: john1230

Hollow

Apr 5, 2017
Nonsense. You're drawing the wrong conclusions. Not funding the creator won't speed up the update, nor will funding. Most creators complete their projects according to their time, not their patreon revenue. That's how honest creators who have their own jobs work. Your absurd assumption is to support those who want to live off patreon and do nothing, expect nothing from them. Damn it, you want to be supported, you have to earn it. This is normal competition where artists who stand out, have some interesting idea and are hard-working are funded, not mediocre ones who can't properly manage their time. Should I throw to Zip's can out of pity, so maybe he'll discover an artist in himself, not a laborer? No, it won't change anything. Think about it.

ok its seems some ppl dont get it how much time it takes to make games when ure not professional programmer or daz artist

so let me explain it to u as my friend is making game in free time and doing like 40-60 h on game in month so we told him to get patreon up so that he could make some money at first he told that he sucks so he will continue to develop game as hobby for some of his friends .But after some time he checked out how much ppl on average make on patreon and he told us that its just will be just headache to do it as most average creators get like 1k and some % will take patreon and then u need to pay ure taxes so in my country from 1 k he would make 500

and then ppl like u will bitch as u wont be able to play game

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
”It's a way for creators to make money without having to find a real job.”- that's the dumbest conclusion ever. No smart person would leave a job, a stable job for Patreon earnings. The actual money they make might be from selling the product, but not on Patreon, which is more of a form of support. So they have no interest in delaying the completion of the product indefinitely. The likes of RAI and Zip are not independent game creators, they have jobs and those are perhaps the most important occupations for them (besides family, home, etc). that's why there are long periods when they give up doing anything for the games they work on, even though they can apparently have significant earnings from the games.
You are projecting. It's actually stupid of you to think that humans behave this way. It doesn't matter if this is the sole source of income or a secondary income. It's not a real job. The creator and the supporters don't sign any contracts and they don't owe anything to anyone. I already explained all of this to you in previous posts in greater detail.

Reactions: Stil996

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
ok its seems some ppl dont get it how much time it takes to make games when ure not professional programmer or daz artist

so let me explain it to u as my friend is making game in free time and doing like 40-60 h on game in month so we told him to get patreon up so that he could make some money at first he told that he sucks so he will continue to develop game as hobby for some of his friends .But after some time he checked out how much ppl on average make on patreon and he told us that its just will be just headache to do it as most average creators get like 1k and some % will take patreon and then u need to pay ure taxes so in my country from 1 k he would make 500

and then ppl like u will bitch as u wont be able to play game
If patreon was a real job the creator would have to find a way to release content in a timely manner to not get fired. Either streamline the project scope, ask for help(which costs money) or even quit. But because patreon is not a job the creator can afford to work as much or as little as he wants as long as he has enough support. People smart and successful enough to have enough disposable income to support their favorite games realize this, but users like Qalx don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
You can't say that he won the argument or that he made a good point after I have already replied with facts. You don't understand internet etiquette. You don't understand a lot of things.
Facts are concrete examples to support your imaginary theses. You have not provided any, therefore you remain in a purely theoretical world.

Reactions: JayMI and Qalx

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Facts are concrete examples to support your imaginary theses. You have not provided any, therefore you remain in a purely theoretical world.
I actually have. None of you have. You keep talking about how patreon as a platform and supporters of creators are bosses who are not punishing their employees for not working fast enough, but that's the opposite of reality. You are all really that dumb and lack real life experiences and knowledge.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
is this the continuation of the original game or something different .... ??
how is it different from the original ...

can any1 pls tell .... thanks

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
is this the continuation of the original game or something different .... ??
how is it different from the original ...

can any1 pls tell .... thanks
Plot the same, characters the same but their behaviour and other stuff differ

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It is tough trying to keep the thread alive while waiting for news:(
Why do you feel the need "to keep the thread alive"??
it would be so much better this thread just went silent until either an update arrives or it gets an abandoned tag.

It would be nice to get a new message notification from this thread that wasn't spam.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes