3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Mitsurugi05

Aug 22, 2024
I have a scene suggestion.

In the bathroom with Lucy, after she climbed on top of him.

have four options.

White (he does what she asks as the game says)
Green (he cum in the handjob and the cum falls on him) and she gets happy
yellow (he pulls her foot she slips and is penetrated by the dick in her pussy) she is furious with him
Red (he makes a loud voice of pleasure and someone comes to check, when she gets up he pulls her down penetrating her pussy, while she talks he fucks her pussy until they both cum, she makes him cum several times until he dies)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Update dropping today boizz !!
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and assume you haven't been following this Dev for very long!!
There is nothing to say he won't update today, but based on past pattern of behavior, it would be a long shot.

Reactions: edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I have a scene suggestion.

In the bathroom with Lucy, after she climbed on top of him.

have four options.

White (he does what she asks as the game says)
Green (he cum in the handjob and the cum falls on him) and she gets happy
yellow (he pulls her foot she slips and is penetrated by the dick in her pussy) she is furious with him
Red (he makes a loud voice of pleasure and someone comes to check, when she gets up he pulls her down penetrating her pussy, while she talks he fucks her pussy until they both cum, she makes him cum several times until he dies)
I'm afraid that more people are dying of laughter at these variants...

• Haha
Reactions: Mammolo and edgaia

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
I kinda get the puzzle that zip always come online when end of the month is near and will be gone when the first to 2nd month like he will be online on the last day of the 3rd week of the month and post something and in the end post another teaser and saying nearly there so yeah i get the cycle zip wants. smart move for him. bad news for his supporter.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I kinda get the puzzle that zip always come online when end of the month is near and will be gone when the first to 2nd month like he will be online on the last day of the 3rd week of the month and post something and in the end post another teaser and saying nearly there so yeah i get the cycle zip wants. smart move for him. bad news for his supporter.
A palavra não é esperto...

# Smart is not the word you're looking for... (guile, sly...?)

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Because I am not a moron. I want developers of games I like to receive monetary support so there is chance that when they wake up they will spend at least a few hours per day working on an update instead of looking for a real job or getting into crypto or whatever.
Should I put 3k into doge ?

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosguy
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes