3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I believe it when i see it. Third time lucky. Or is it 4th time announced an "update"?

View attachment 3959338
This "update" only means information about the update progress At best. I won't be surprised if he goes silent for another month, as he usually does...

Besides, what update are we talking about if it's from the promised scenes

• Club Scenes - Drunk women 2 to 8 scenes (Depend on what you do to them)

He didn't finish any of them.

ZipTieFun21.08.2024 17:07
First lady is there. But I still have not made up my mind on how things play out. I am currently giving all my warm loven to Lucy...
SPOILER_night_club_girl_02_24-Beauty.png SPOILER_night_club_girl_02_22-Beauty.png

Max Walkerrr

Nov 24, 2023
News and update..... 0.15.493

Hi Folks, Sorry for the long wait.. but it will be worth it. The main reason for the delay was that the Lucy blackmail storyline was a bit to fast and I needed to put in more build up.. and it make it a lot better. So there is plenty of sexy time in this update so blue balls will be lonely in this update.

Between the renders and animations it about 2,500+ render now. To make up for the delay I also included some nice Liza content (was to be included as part of the Liza storyline ) with so very hot animation which I very proud of :)... I will come back in a few days once I get back home have a release date.

Content included:
Lucy -- Blackmail routes about 15+ events
Lucy -- Force routes... just the starting part...
Liza -- Workout fun Night-Club -- Girl in blue dress

Conent may be added:
Lucy -- blackmail force her to dress up
Night-Club -- second girl
Susan works out with Liza & Bobby say hello
Anyhoo, Talk to you in a few days.... Zip
For those who were hoping to see the release today xD

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Classic Zip... after big announcements:

Current Scenes (Main Workflow):
  • Lucy - Force Route (Cheerleader) Complete for update
  • Lucy - Force Route (Slutty Dress) Complete for update
  • Lucy - Force Rotue (Schoolgirl) Maybe not ready for this update
  • Lucy Blackmail events during workout.--- Still thinking about what to do.
  • Nightclub - Drunkgirl 02 events
  • Nightclub - Drunkgirl 01 events
  • Mom and Evelyn Pool Events - (Still working on which events)

Update / change existing Scenes / events:

• Store shoplifter - Start overhaul - will take a few updates to complete
  • Liza and Susan -- house party storyline
  • Lucy college exam papers story-line - I may move these events after Blackmail / Force routes.

• Lucy Blackmail Route - 3 Scenes in the Sitting Room
  • Lucy Blackmail Route - 4 or 5 in her Bedroom
  • Lucy Forced route - Bobby room 3 to 5 scenes
  • Lucy in the Nightclub events 1 to 6 scenes (Don't know yet has this is based on the blackmail / force routes)
  • Club Scenes - Talk to Jenny in the VIP room (Just working on setup for later)
  • Ms Anna and Evelyn - pool scenes 2 scenes
  • Smaller scenes around the house - 4 scenes

It remains...

• Lucy -- Blackmail routes about 15+ events
  • Lucy -- Force routes... just the starting part...
  • Liza -- Workout fun
  • Night-Club -- Girl in blue dress

Of course, this hasn't been fully implemented into the game yet, so be prepared for months of testing. :cool:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Classic Zip... after big announcements:

Current Scenes (Main Workflow):
  • Lucy - Force Route (Cheerleader) Complete for update
  • Lucy - Force Route (Slutty Dress) Complete for update
  • Lucy - Force Rotue (Schoolgirl) Maybe not ready for this update
  • Lucy Blackmail events during workout.--- Still thinking about what to do.
  • Nightclub - Drunkgirl 02 events
  • Nightclub - Drunkgirl 01 events
  • Mom and Evelyn Pool Events - (Still working on which events)

Update / change existing Scenes / events:

• Store shoplifter - Start overhaul - will take a few updates to complete
  • Liza and Susan -- house party storyline
  • Lucy college exam papers story-line - I may move these events after Blackmail / Force routes.

• Lucy Blackmail Route - 3 Scenes in the Sitting Room
  • Lucy Blackmail Route - 4 or 5 in her Bedroom
  • Lucy Forced route - Bobby room 3 to 5 scenes
  • Lucy in the Nightclub events 1 to 6 scenes (Don't know yet has this is based on the blackmail / force routes)
  • Club Scenes - Talk to Jenny in the VIP room (Just working on setup for later)
  • Ms Anna and Evelyn - pool scenes 2 scenes
  • Smaller scenes around the house - 4 scenes

It remains...

• Lucy -- Blackmail routes about 15+ events
  • Lucy -- Force routes... just the starting part...
  • Liza -- Workout fun
  • Night-Club -- Girl in blue dress

Of course, this hasn't been fully implemented into the game yet, so be prepared for months of testing. :cool:

Em suma, algumas coisas interessantes e quase tudo por fazer...

# I do think this kind of detailed communication is great. Now all he needs is to focus on the content that really matters and keep his word about the releases.

Back to the update:
The takeaway message is that there are some interesting new scenes coming up (eventuallly) but most is yet to be done. If he keeps stalling and rambling like this, v0.15.50 will never see the light of day.

Good:
- some Lucy blackmail/forcing scenes finished

Neutral (or even dismissable):
- some random girls scenes (club) finished

Bad:
- most scenes unfinished or haven't even started:
* jenny's strip joint, gifts, hypno (sleep mic), showers, partnership in corruption, workout fun
* mom's guilt trip (wine and abuse), sleeping together and mind control (man of the house)
* shoplifters and clerk corruption, blackmail and abuse
* Liza's night events, boyfriend drama (pool,...), NTR, abuse and blackmail, webcam
* Julia fuck (punishment), blackmail, deals (alone or thirsty for Lucy),...
* Lucy drunk abuse, lucy drunk shower, study events, test events, disco with julia and weirdo (trick them), night events

In a nutshell: see you in 2050

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Existem premissas iniciais que não estão a ser cumpridas...

# When Zip (Axeman) started this mod/game he's put upon himself to revive and revamp the original "abandoned" BBS but above all he promised to finish the cliffhangers and loose ends and treat us with new content after accomplishing that. He made some progress but fell short, way too far from the promised land.

He's decided to pivot it in a different direction (some different storylines, characters, feel - fuckfest, even changed its name recently, making it a different game) defeating his own initial goals and our expectations. He did it because following canon is too cumbersome (you can follow canon and be totally creative...). But if it's going to be this messy and sluggish anyway, what's the point...?! I really wish someone would step forward (RA, Zip, Ogrey or anyone else) and give all this some kind of sense...

Last edited:

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Good:
- some Lucy blackmail/forcing scenes finished
I personally am disappointed that all of Lucy's scenes were thrown into the blackmail route and there is nothing in the force route. I understand that this is more in line with the spirit of the game and most will be happy, but then why was there this division? He saw it in Raince and then changed his mind?

Reactions: JayMI and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I personally am disappointed that all of Lucy's scenes were thrown into the blackmail route and there is nothing in the force route. I understand that this is more in line with the spirit of the game and most will be happy, but then why was there this division? He saw it in Raince and then changed his mind?
Está tudo trocado...

# I guess everyone has his own reading on how to treat the girls. Having multiple routes for each character will cover them all but make their traits very shallow. If you really want to flesh out a character, there should be a single main path for each of them, with matching list of options to explore.

For me (type of personality > single path, multiple strategies):

mom - alcohol and pills abuse, weak susceptible mind (past trauma?) > mind control (seduction, guilt trip,...)
liza - shallow, airhead, slut > punish her slutty/bratty whims (rough, forced, blackmail,...)
lucy - sweet, dumb, sensitive, strong moral values > giving in when tricked (drunk, blindfolded, deal w/ julia, posing bf...)
jenny - sharp, ambicious, strong minded, no moral values > partner in "crime" ( stripping pimp, bribing, kinky incestuous horseplay, family corruption deals,...)

But that's me. It's very personal, I suppose.

Last edited:

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023
Está tudo trocado...

# I guess everyone has his own reading on how to treat the girls. Having multiple routes for each character will cover them all but make their traits very shallow. If you really want to flesh out a character, there should be a single main path for each of them, with matching list of options to explore.

For me (type of personality > single path, multiple strategies):

mom - alcohol and pills abuse, weak susceptible mind (past trauma?): mind control (seduction, guilt trip,...)
lisa - shallow, airhead, slut: punishment (rough, forced, blackmail,...)
lucy - sweet, dumb, sensitive, strong values: tricked (drunk, blindfolded, deal with julia, posing as bf,...)
jenny - smart, ambicious, strong minded, kinky: partnership (blackmail, bribed, deals,...)

But that's me. It's very personal, I suppose.
I agree 1000024641.gif

Reactions: edgaia
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes