3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
I'm currently browsing through the F95-Forums, came along and so on.

The most important thing that comes to my mind after reading walls of txt in this thread = Just Don't screw it up and do Your thing!

So, my suggestion = Make an update per month (min.) with what ever, just progress, because if not, then shiat hits tha fan in this thread over time = less support, bad Name-Karma, monetary loss and what ever.

Hm, I guess thats my summary. (gd ol' stry n' sn 100 tms)

Last edited:

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021

Aug 26, 2024 11:23 pm

Release Date (1st September) for 0.15.493

Hi Folk,

I will be releasing the long awaited and oscar winning update to the amazing adventure of Bobby's and Lucy's hot love story which will make Romeo and Juliet look like losers :)... wait, wrong script... right.. young brother wants to bang his family... I think it's time to switch to harder drugs me thinks....

Release dates:
  • 1st September -- $20 / $10 Tiers
  • 3rd September -- $5
  • 5th September -- $1

Content:
  • Scenes leading up to the blackmail route of Lucy
  • Liza side story with her friend Susan. (One of many side stories)
  • First drunk girl event in the night club

There is loads of other stuff but I do not want to spoil the surprise.

Sorry for the delay but I still was not happy with the progress of the story as the build up was not there like what had happen with Ms. Anna (which I will fix by putting in more scenes leading up to the kitchen scene.)

I was not just sitting around drinking and playing hiding seek with hookers.. no.. well maybe.. but I have been improving the renders and adding more animations.. so I hope you will like it..

Anyhoo... I hear someone counting to 100.. so, time to go :)
Zip

View attachment 3972146 View attachment 3972149 View attachment 3972152 View attachment 3972153
My sides are splitting with laughter Ha ha haahhahahha
hilary-duff-laughing-hysterically-dfco549tr0fcd3x0.gif

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023
I see on September 1st this chorus of whiners begging for a link... I wonder if anyone is going to spend those 10 bucks because I certainly am not.

By the way, I haven't seen such a crowd of extreme morons as on zip's discord in a long time. Most of them are clearly under 18. I hope they won't rob their parents to get their 'dream game'. :rolleyes:
i agree :KEK:
el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Aug 26, 2024 11:23 pm

Release Date (1st September) for 0.15.493

Hi Folk,

I will be releasing the long awaited and oscar winning update to the amazing adventure of Bobby's and Lucy's hot love story which will make Romeo and Juliet look like losers :)... wait, wrong script... right.. young brother wants to bang his family... I think it's time to switch to harder drugs me thinks....

Release dates:
  • 1st September -- $20 / $10 Tiers
  • 3rd September -- $5
  • 5th September -- $1

Content:
  • Scenes leading up to the blackmail route of Lucy
  • Liza side story with her friend Susan. (One of many side stories)
  • First drunk girl event in the night club

There is loads of other stuff but I do not want to spoil the surprise.

Sorry for the delay but I still was not happy with the progress of the story as the build up was not there like what had happen with Ms. Anna (which I will fix by putting in more scenes leading up to the kitchen scene.)

I was not just sitting around drinking and playing hiding seek with hookers.. no.. well maybe.. but I have been improving the renders and adding more animations.. so I hope you will like it..

Anyhoo... I hear someone counting to 100.. so, time to go :)
Zip

View attachment 3972146 View attachment 3972149 View attachment 3972152 View attachment 3972153
-/+ 6 month...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
i always hope , but later this years i have much fear ^^ if Zip realese i m 1 on more happy .
but i have fear him not , and in this case i m 1 of more sad :(
i know i need a good one (Doctor)
You remained on ”Dark Path”? :D

Reactions: tonyzz

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Release date 1st September @ 9pm GMT.

Hey folks,

just a post in case you are wondering what time the upload will be ready. This will be the time for all the tiers.

On the 6th September I will also release any fixes and missing content.

Below is extra content I leaving out as not to delay the main release. Some content is there but as placeholder until I add extra polish.

This content will be added back in on the 6th Sept.
  • Night Club scenes is just missing the animation as the current one was not great.
  • Liza workout event with Susan. The start is there but Bobby have fun is been workout on. There bodies where no sweaty enough.

Anyhoo back to work,

Zip

His last note said he would do so on 9/1. Don’t know what time zone he’s in. I think someone may have said he’s in Latin America somewhere.
He wrote GMT so it doesn't matter where he's from.

Besides, it's a Zip so it doesn't matter what date he says :cool:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes