3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Release date 1st September @ 9pm GMT.

Hey folks,

just a post in case you are wondering what time the upload will be ready. This will be the time for all the tiers.

On the 6th September I will also release any fixes and missing content.

Below is extra content I leaving out as not to delay the main release. Some content is there but as placeholder until I add extra polish.

This content will be added back in on the 6th Sept.
  • Night Club scenes is just missing the animation as the current one was not great.
  • Liza workout event with Susan. The start is there but Bobby have fun is been workout on. There bodies where no sweaty enough.

Anyhoo back to work,

Zip

He wrote GMT so it doesn't matter where he's from.

Besides, it's a Zip so it doesn't matter what date he says :cool:
Sad but true.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Jestem nowy, ale powiem ci jedno. Zamiast narzekać, pomyśl o tym, ile pracy musisz włożyć, aby coś opublikować.
A ile kasy musisz wyłożyć, aby "artysta" cokolwiek opublikował... I bądź wdzięczny, że nie porzucił projektu :D

And how much money you have to lay down, for the "artist" to create anything... Be gratefull he didnt abandoned the project :D

I see more and more demos, v 0.001, starters, getting fans attention, getting patreons and subscribers, only to find out the creator has 5-8-10 similiar projects and is milking money left, right and center... Mostly Russian or Ukrainian.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes